• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panama is generally agreed where the North/South plates divide.

I had Mad Merv as a barber in Vention. If you pick up a copy of Womans Weekly without a surcharge, he would slit your throat.

Purely on the topic of barbers, but if anyone’s been into Diamond Scissors by the lights in Cannock, Eden Hazards double does a phenomenal skin fade 👍😁

Perhaps his parents were one of the millions that were at Chorley for THAT match

I remember him coming on at Southampton away* at half time in the league cup (2017/18) and being excellent. Thought that was going to kick start his chance under Nuno, who just didn't seem to rate him at all.

*I've never seen someone celebrate an assist as much as Zyro did in that game either, was great

Notably, he's being described as an attacking midfielder by the media here.

I remember him coming on at Southampton away* at half time in the league cup (2017/18) and being excellent. Thought that was going to kick start his chance under Nuno, who just didn't seem to rate him at all.

*I've never seen someone celebrate an assist as much as Zyro did in that game either, was great
I thought the exact same. He was so good when he came on!

Was that Zyro assist for Donovan Wilson? I remember thinking he had a chance at some point!

I do like the graphic work I will add on that tweet. Good luck to him. That's where Price is isn't it? (Colorado Rapids for those that haven't clicked through)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back