• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we may have a new striker option. Jonny has grown a few inches on Sasa.

D6F318A6-3561-4C3F-BEEB-12C6ADFA43BB.jpeg

I actually don't mind Cresswell. He's a solid pro and low maintenance. Maybe Dawson has had a word in his ear & suggested him as an option to Lop & Hobbs? But I have to admit, I'm getting slightly nervous about our business (or lack of) so far.

I actually don't mind Cresswell. He's a solid pro and low maintenance. Maybe Dawson has had a word in his ear & suggested him as an option to Lop & Hobbs? But I have to admit, I'm getting slightly nervous about our business (or lack of) so far.
For me, it'd be fine on a free (although it raises a lot of questions), but at 2.5 or 5million, no way

For me, it'd be fine on a free (although it raises a lot of questions), but at 2.5 or 5million, no way
I'd have questions if we'd been relegated never mind now. We've got no money but we can spend millions on a 34 year old 3rd choice left back? Fackin ell as Graham Taylor once said.

So with that in mind I can’t see RAN being here end of the window.

Toti, I’m not in the camp of him being good enough personally. So I can see why an experienced left back is being signed.

If his legs haven’t gone (albeit I didn’t watch much of West Ham last year) then he’ll be a more than serviceable signing, and means we don’t have to continuously rely on bueno, as with him being young he’ll have plenty of highs and lows

But I understand the frustration, as left back is fairly low down on list of priorities

So with that in mind I can’t see RAN being here end of the window.

Toti, I’m not in the camp of him being good enough personally. So I can see why an experienced left back is being signed.

If his legs haven’t gone (albeit I didn’t watch much of West Ham last year) then he’ll be a more than serviceable signing, and means we don’t have to continuously rely on bueno, as with him being young he’ll have plenty of highs and lows

But I understand the frustration, as left back is fairly low down on list of priorities
You think Cresswell, a player you admit you haven't watched recently, would be a good signing based on Toti not being good enough when he has proved he is and RAN being sold despite him still being here?

I can't even begin to fathom that logic.

You think Cresswell, a player you admit you haven't watched recently, would be a good signing based on Toti not being good enough when he has proved he is and RAN being sold despite him still being here?

I can't even begin to fathom that logic.
I believe the cresswell who I remember (I mean, i doubt anyone on this forum avidly watches West Ham) is a better full back than toti, who i personally don’t overly rate. I wouldn’t say he’s proved he’s good enough, he’s been serviceable thus far, over a fairly small sample size really. And RAN, a player who i would be suprised is here come end of the window.

Not really sure how the logic is that difficult to fathom? If you know someone is going, you can replace them before? I mean, I know it goes against your opinion, so maybe that’s why you see it as unfathomable

Don't know if it's been mentioned on here but LL has ruled out Nico González.

Has there been any links to forwards lately? Haven’t seen any unless I’ve missed some?

Has there been any links to forwards lately? Haven’t seen any unless I’ve missed some?
The last forward I remember us being linked to was the young French lad with the questionable background.

It’s gone very quiet on the forward front, but I doubt that means much.

I believe the cresswell who I remember (I mean, i doubt anyone on this forum avidly watches West Ham) is a better full back than toti, who i personally don’t overly rate. I wouldn’t say he’s proved he’s good enough, he’s been serviceable thus far, over a fairly small sample size really. And RAN, a player who i would be suprised is here come end of the window.

Not really sure how the logic is that difficult to fathom? If you know someone is going, you can replace them before? I mean, I know it goes against your opinion, so maybe that’s why you see it as unfathomable
Fair enough, I don't agree with your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back