• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The January 2024 "Will we actually sign a striker or just Che Adams/Kieffer Moore" Transfer Thread

Think Elvis in Vegas Diego was first up. Right after it was confirmed Sasa was out for the season and Raul wouldn't be playing any time soon.
You are correct.

The first rumour on the thread for January was posted on the 29th Sept. Diego must have had old thread treatment

May as well close the thread and reopen around 28th January to save ourselves a whole lot of unnecessary stress

Whether the slight was real or imagined it seems like the bridges have been well and truly burnt there.
We should do it anyway just to piss Morgan off some more.

Whether the slight was real or imagined it seems like the bridges have been well and truly burnt there.
I don't think they have. We made a lowballed late bid which unsettled the player. Happens all the time probably.

It'll take a proper discussion in private from Hobbs to make things right. If they know they'll make good money they won't want to burn any bridges.

Again depends how Sasa and Fabio go. If they (plus Cunha) have 10+ between them at Christmas then I doubt we'd bother.

Obviously given Fabio's performances vs Everton and Palace I have little faith in him but he's going to get gametime regardless of what I think, so it's up to him.

LADIES AND GENTS WE HAVE OUR FIRST TRANSFER LINK.

Mark the date down - 13/09/23.

Neto (the ex Brazilian footballer, not our player) who is now a presenter in Brazil, has said:

Raphael Veiga will say goodbye to Palmeiras next year. He is going to Wolverhampton and the transfer will be completed next year.

Brazil international. Attacking midfielder. Appears to be having a cracking season.

28 years old and has played his whole career so far in the Brasileirão. What could go wrong.

A Brazilian Milijas would be very welcome.

This thread isn't going to go down the batch/cob/roll route except with names for cigarettes is it?

Never heard of him but I'm sure that we'll keep getting linked with midfielders despite having signed at least 4 already this year.

If he is nearer 30 than 25 and has never left Brazil to play then that’s a pretty hefty red flag.

This thread isn't going to go down the batch/cob/roll route except with names for cigarettes is it?

Never heard of him but I'm sure that we'll keep getting linked with midfielders despite having signed at least 4 already this year.
I don't think anyone would be so craven, ay?

The Brazilian guy has scoffed at the rumours

"I think it’s funny,” Veiga retorts, breaking his silence on those Wolves links for the first time, via Bolavip. “Things come out about me on the internet and on television that I watch…they think they know what I don't"

Back