• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The January 2024 "Will we actually sign a striker or just Che Adams/Kieffer Moore" Transfer Thread

The Brazilian guy has scoffed at the rumours

"I think it’s funny,” Veiga retorts, breaking his silence on those Wolves links for the first time, via Bolavip. “Things come out about me on the internet and on television that I watch…they think they know what I don't"
Didn't deny it though.

So bollocks made up by some tosser denied quickly. Sounds familiar so can we please shut this shite of a thread until there is a window actually almost due.

I can't believe people would make up rumours about players leaving? What have they to gain? It's a disk race.

So bollocks made up by some tosser denied quickly. Sounds familiar so can we please shut this shite of a thread until there is a window actually almost due.
No.

I'm just off to make up some rumours that Talking Wolves can retweet.

What shall I go with first?

A) Lingz is Deffo signing for us
B) Some unknown player from Gibraltar is set to join
C) Svetland Angus coming in (still annoyed his rumoured Aberdeen move failed)

Last edited:
We may fare better this window than last..?

No.

I'm just off to make up some rumours that Talking Wolve can retreat.

What shall I go with first?

A) Lingz is Deffo signing for us
B) Some unknown player from Gibraltar is set to join
C) Svetland Angus coming in (still annoyed his rumoured Aberdeen move failed)
D) Little-known Australian youngster William Paddington has impressed Wolves scouts and could be set for a trial at the club.

D) Little-known Australian youngster William Paddington has impressed Wolves scouts and could be set for a trial at the club.
Made the connection to Wolves via a chance meeting with Kevin Muscat.

Writes itself!

Get tweeting ITK Jinks

I agree with the sentiment.
Close the thread

I think that he has beef with moderating standards.

TWF fees for next year....

100 members
£4000 each

Moderators and admins need to give up their day jobs so that they can spend all of their time watching the forum to ensure that every word of every post is moderated for consistency.

100 members
£4000 each

Moderators and admins need to give up their day jobs so that they can spend all of their time watching the forum to ensure that every word of every post is moderated for consistency.

What a proportionate response.

Or just not be trigger-happy with closing threads for no good reason?

100 members
£4000 each

you mean this isn't what you have been doing already?
for shame!

Back