• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Live Match Discussion Thread: 2019/2020

They're desperate for United to get penalties for every challenge in the box.

Only just turned the game and just seen the penalty incident. Seriously why are people getting so angry about it? It’s a clear foul and as young wolf says these challenges should be given more often.

Think it's because they don't get given 90% of the time but United definitely get them. I agree that it is a penalty though and they should all be given in similar circumstances.

Think it's because they don't get given 90% of the time but United definitely get them. I agree that it is a penalty though and they should all be given in similar circumstances.

The fact they’re not given enough is the problem

How are united not ahead! Once Sevilla can get a grip on this game they could be in trouble

No idea what Sevilla are doing here, they've just stopped playing and United are getting chance after chance. United should be 2 or 3 up now.

Seems to have calmed down now, but would expect united to create a couple more chances.

Referee has lost control here, pretty sure Carlos should have seen a second yellow for the foul on Martial just then and Williams definitely should have seen a second yellow for his pathetic dive after it. Nothing said about either by these 2 on commentary.

So much diving and simulation the last five minutes or so.

Somehow they've just let Luuk de Jong score, terrible!

That's some bad defending. Wan Bissaka just has to stand goal side of De Jong and he can't score and Lindelof has to know what's behind him and get himself in a better position.

why did Munir get a yellow there?

so bad ref, long time ago i saw so many strange decisions

What is Ole talking to the ref about? Only get themselves to blame for missing those chances

Back