• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was more fun a couple of years earlier before Keys Park at the Cross Keys, when they/we won the Beazer Homes Prem and made the Welsh Cup Final

It was more fun a couple of years earlier before Keys Park at the Cross Keys, when they/we won the Beazer Homes Prem and made the Welsh Cup Final

Hahaha, we got taught about that by my PE teacher as well as the run to play Boro at the Riverside.

My favourite memory of watching the Pitmen is the 3-2 win at Villa Park over Canvey Island in the FA trophy final.

I don't think Vincent Tan will be sticking with Solskjaer much longer, beaten again tonight.

I don't think Vincent Tan will be sticking with Solskjaer much longer, beaten again tonight.

I'll be very surprised if he isn't gone tomorrow,and rightly so.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is to be sacked by Cardiff (so say the Sun)

His Record

Games in charge: 30
Won: 9
Drawn: 5
Lost: 16

More time or bin?

His Record

More time or bin?

I didn't think he'd won that many games. Not the best record but certainly not the worst either.

Just copied a Tweet, so no idea if its true or not #properresearch

He keeps dicking around with the team, he's also built a seriously unbalanced squad, they have far too many strikers.

He keeps dicking around with the team, he's also built a seriously unbalanced squad, they have far too many strikers.

He cost them the game at Molineux in my opinion. His arsing around with Jones odd (sub and then playing off the forward)

Mirko Slomka sacked by HSV. Now looking for their 13th manager in 13 years.

They've appointed the reserve coach Josef Zinnbauer, no experience at all beyond eight games in charge of the second team this season (won them all, mind). Big gamble.

He seems to think he can do the same with a relatively 'poor' squad (many better teams around) that he did with Molde where he pretty much could point at anyone he wanted and his will be done.
He also seems to have that stubborn arrogance when things don't go well,refusing to adapt.

I said when he got the job going to a struggling club with no experience with struggling clubs was a mistake.

His Record

More time or bin?

Most of those games were when they were struggling in the Premier League. I think given time he will do a decent job at Cardiff City.

Most of those games were when they were struggling in the Premier League. I think given time he will do a decent job at Cardiff City.

You would say that if it said

Games in Charge: 30
Won: 0
Drawn: 0
Lost: 31

though

Worth pointing out that they weren't actually in the bottom three last season when he took over, he masterminded them to finishing bottom behind Weird Felix's mob which is quite an achievement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back