• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be interesting to see what he does with the squad and who he buys/sells.

Good deal for everton

It's a good read, although more than a hint of "this is my conclusion so I'll make the events fit it" about the final third of it.

Yeah, I suppose. To be fair to him he did seem to be saying a lot of this at the time rather than being captain hindsight.

I'm really split on how I think Jose will do. I don't think they will win the league, because I can just see him making a huge deal of the money City (or moreso Pep) will spend and the players they already have etc and that seems to take a toll on his players I think. If he doesn't do that and focuses on making United formidable again it could be very exciting.

I don't see them winning the league next season, I think the board know they have too much work to do to turn that around inside a year - they've accumulated so much crap that has no business being at a club like United. I think eventually he will be a success, this is his last real chance at a big club job, nowhere else to go in England after this, no chance of ever taking over at Barca, highly unlikely to go back to Real and doesn't want to manage in France, Italy or Germany. He'll know that, he's wanted this job for over a decade and I expect him to get them back challenging at the very top in time.

Elsewhere, Quique Sanchez Flores to Espanyol.

Portugese National Job will surely be Jose's final job

Stephen Keshi has passed away from an apparent heart attack.

Good manager, and it must be said that his work was often undermined by the lunacy of the Nigerian FA. That he still managed an AFCON trophy is remarkable, although Nigeria do have a very talented squad, compared to many of their African peers.

Looks like Jaap Stam has got the Reading job

Dunga sacked by Brazil.

Brian Little has resigned his position as Jersey team manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back