• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deutsch Wolf

aka Dawn
Reaction score
Same as the transfer thread, new one now required.

Paul Cox has taken over at Torquay. Start off with the high profile ones...

My mate Brendan might be under pressure early on, away from Anfield they start with Stoke, Arsenal, Man Utd, Everton, Tottenham, Chelsea and Man City. That takes them into late November by which time they could well have 5 or fewer points on the road.

They are definitely going to have to be very strong at home as that away stretch is as tough as it gets.

My mate Brendan might be under pressure early on, away from Anfield they start with Stoke, Arsenal, Man Utd, Everton, Tottenham, Chelsea and Man City. That takes them into late November by which time they could well have 5 or fewer points on the road.
Ouch..not easy away games any of them..

Sent from my Lenovo A3500-FL using Tapatalk

Paulo Sousa leaves Basel, expected to take over as Fiorentina Coach tomorrow.

Former QPR and Swansea manager Paulo Sousa has been confirmed as the new manager of Fiorentina.

Floppychops says he fine after surgery and ready to take over somewhere as manager. Eddie Howe should be rather worried...

I wonder if he's already got the ear of the chairman. That Distin signing has his fingerprints all over it.

Surely Bournemouth would not replace Eddie Howe with Harry Redknapp. It would not make sense.

They surely wouldn't but as you know, football likes to do the unexpected and mental.

You should never underestimate how easily otherwise successful and astute people can be swept away by "names" in football.

They surely wouldn't but as you know, football likes to do the unexpected and mental.

Very true. But if Harry Redknapp is available again, then somewhere along the line some-one will hire him. Doesn't he have unfinshed business at QPR...

I wonder if he's already got the ear of the chairman. That Distin signing has his fingerprints all over it.
From Harry's Twitter - Getting Sylvain Distin from Everton is a brilliant bit of business by Bournemouth, he's got experience, pace and is a great lad.

From Harry's Twitter - Getting Sylvain Distin from Everton is a brilliant bit of business by Bournemouth, he's got experience, pace and is a great lad.

H has been playing FIFA 07 again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back