• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pearson sacked.

Really, really weird.

Scenes!!

Odd to do it after the run they went on. Can only be a major falling out between him and the boss man

Scenes!!

Odd to do it after the run they went on. Can only be a major falling out between him and the boss man

Over the sacking of his lad??

"fundamental differences in perspective exist between us...working relationship between Nigel & the Board no longer viable"

Weird stuff.

I know I said I'd still get rid of him even though he kept them up, but you still don't expect them to do it.

He will now get the job of the first Championship sacking in late August...Fulham would be my guess

Fucking stupid decision by Leicester. Unbelievable.

If you have a fall out with the Chairman and Co, then only one outcome really. He was lucky to hold on last season, few points before the insane run started that could have seen his P45 handed over

If it is true that he threw his toys out because his son got sacked for that video, then fair enough.

Pearson did well towards the end of the season but he's a bellend and was always likely to get the sack at some point.

If you have a fall out with the Chairman and Co, then only one outcome really. He was lucky to hold on last season, few points before the insane run started that could have seen his P45 handed over

Correct Sir. He was sacked last season, but the owners reversed the decision within hours. I have said before that Pearson was not popular with the clubs owners. His regular outbursts in the media did not sit well. Pearson keeping Leicester up against all the odds left the owners in a tricky situation. They wanted him out, and now it seems they have got their way.

Got to be related to his son, which is defending the indefensible, especially when they were on a good will tour of the owners country.

Telling too that Pearson Jnr is the only one of the three yet to find a club.

Pearson looked plenty out of his depth to me, winning a few key matches because of a Wasilewski - Huth - Morgan trio isn't terribly inspiring.

Surprisingly pleasant move by Leicester IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back