• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insult retracted due to using a good gif

In fairness to Preki the two MLS clubs he managed were absolute trainwrecks from top to bottom when he was there (not by his own doing).

He actually won the Western Conference with Chivas USA which is the king of all managerial unicorns.

Leicester fans on Foxestalk forum are starting to get a little impatient . I think they expected the club to have a replacement for Pearson in place by now.

Football fans in being impatient shocker

Football fans in being impatient shocker

I think what concerns Leicester fans is that every day someone different is being linked with the job. Today it is Bob Bradley. They seem to want the club to make some comment on the situation.

I think what concerns Leicester fans is that every day someone different is being linked with the job. Today it is Bob Bradley. They seem to want the club to make some comment on the situation.

Why? The club cannot comment on every single crappy rumour that some tit on Twitter makes up or some Journo runs without anything to back up the claim. The constant need for everything to be clarified every 5 seconds by some fans is beyond irritating.

The Dutch confirm Van Basten appointment as national manager.

Assistant manager. Danny Blind is manager.

Don't think Marco can take a manager's job now on account of his health.

Assistant manager. Danny Blind is manager.

Don't think Marco can take a manager's job now on account of his health.

OK Cheers, so if the national coach selects a Dutch holding midfield player from Man Utd is that the Blind leading the Blind..

Gary Monk has signed a three year extension to his contract at Swansea, so that is one name Leicester fans can cross off their list.

Garry Monk has turned out to be one amazing gamble for Swansea and deserved the new Contract.

Anxiety and stress, he had to leave AZ very quickly last year after taking the job.

I think he struggled for a while after his father passed away. Such a wonderful player in his day, a crying shame he had to retire at just 28.

O'Neill to Leicester?!

That would be a shocking appointment.

One bookmaker has stopped taking bets on Martin O'Neill returning to Leicester.

Not the appointment I expected. And Ranieri is used to being at clubs challenging for honours. He will find things a little different at Leicester City.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back