• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldnt mind monk here

I think Di Matteo could do very well at Aston Villa. He did well at the Albion, and provided the club back him I would not be surprised if he took Villa back to the Premier League.

Apparently Ryan Giggs is 4/1 favourite to take over at Bolton

I think Di Matteo could do very well at Aston Villa. He did well at the Albion, and provided the club back him I would not be surprised if he took Villa back to the Premier League.

Yeah, i think Di Matteo is better than many thinks as a manager..we will see though..they have a not so good squad right now..

Cardiff City are determined to get back to the Premier League, so I wonder who they have in mind to take over?

Cardiff City are determined to get back to the Premier League, so I wonder who they have in mind to take over?
Slades new role was a nothing one. Basically they didn't want to pay him off when they replaced him with Paul Trollope. So new role, little responsibility and decides to quit. Win win for Cardiff.

Yeah, i think Di Matteo is better than many thinks as a manager..we will see though..they have a not so good squad right now..
Pretty severely underachieved at Schalke.

Sounds like Unai Emery is off to PSG.

yeah. was rumoured the other day...where will Blanc end up then?

Probably over here stealing a job from under nose of John Barnes or Paul Ince....Bloody EU and it's free movement laws....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back