• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next Leeds manager is rumoured to be......you will enjoy this!

Steve Kean!

What happened to Gary Monk, I thought he was in talks to take charge. Surely even Leeds wouldn't sack a manager before he had started

Probably had the chat & realised what a basket place it is & walked away (at a very rapid pace)

Gary Bowyer the new man to lead the fuckwittery show that is Blackpool F.C

Owen Coyle to Blackburn.

Match made in heaven right there.

Owen Coyle to Blackburn.

Match made in heaven right there.

That is brilliant. At least Wolves can breathe a sigh of relief over relegation fears with Clough at Burton, Coyle at Blackburn and Kean at Leeds.

That is brilliant. At least Wolves can breathe a sigh of relief over relegation fears with Clough at Burton, Coyle at Blackburn and Kean at Leeds.

Garry Monk appointed as Leeds head coach on a one year deal (doubt he'll see that out!)

Steve Clarke is set to be announced as Roberto Di Matteo's assistant manager at Aston Villa.

Owen Coyle :icon_lol: One of the biggest chancers on the planet.

Di Matteo confirmed at Villa.

Sounds like Koeman might be off to Everton.

Russell Slade has left his role as Cariff City's head of football with immediate effect.

Well as he is ex-Burnley and Bolton I can't say I am overly shocked. And then when you add in the fact his a talentless shorts-wearing fuckwad with a ridiculous urge to say Barclays Premier League every five seconds and a dubious record at best bar somehow scraping Burnley through the playoffs...

I would be fucking pissed off he replaced Kenny Jackett. That is how little I think of the gimp.

It's mainly the Burnley connection. And the fact he's a complete shit stain of a man.

Coyle? Seriously? Disaster in the making. Monk may be a great appointment if backed with funds but may need more than a year to change them around..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back