• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The next six games (League only)

Defend set-pieces right and I think we'll turn Spurs over.

Spurs weren’t playing well even before Son got injured, proper Mourinho ball that was shit but somehow managing to win. We can definitely beat them and I’d love to especially after the way they won at Molineux. I’d take a draw though realistically.

Given how defensively we have become so much better, I'm feeling good about this run of games. As DW mentioned on another thread, we've conceded only 8 goals this year, with 4 clean sheets.
I agree we don't generally go on runs of lamping other teams, but keep up the clean sheets, and given we've only failed to score in 7 games (all comps) this season, no reason why we can't get 4 or 5 wins out of these.

Spurs is the easiest game on the list. It’s certainly the one I’d be most confident of us winning.

Take it one game at a time. Beat Norwich, go through against Espanyol, beat Spurs.

You’d probably struggle to handpick a better 4 games after that.
Good calls sir!

I think West Ham is looking the toughest now, they seem to have got their shit together a bit recently.

Agree and disagree. Saints defence is awful and West Ham still gave up plenty of chances at the other end to an under strength Saints.

I watched the game and although West Ham looked threatening in attack, Southampton's poor defence probably made them better the they looked. And as you say, the Saints also looked very capable of scoring as well.

Have to compete. Find solutions. Recover well.

It'll be hard they are a good, good team, lots of quality

When he was asked about the top 4 now being open to us,
He just said, "recover well prepare for Brighton"

When he was asked about the top 4 now being open to us,
He just said, "recover well prepare for Brighton"

Wonder if he might have had a quiet word with Raul this morning, because there was an interview with him after the game yesterday and he said the CL was in our sights, or something along those lines.

Doc was talking about a top 4 finish on MOTD and all. Not the usual "company line" that we hear from the players.

Yeah doc surprised me with that one really. Very much against the 'one game at a time, we have no targets' spiel. Good to see him being honest about it, the players must be buzzing at the prospect of champions league football

Doc was talking about a top 4 finish on MOTD and all. Not the usual "company line" that we hear from the players.

Doc said the aim was to go the rest of the season without losing a game, no less!

Doc said the aim was to go the rest of the season without losing a game, no less!

Tbf, I think you'll find that's the aim of every team in every division of every league in every country of the world.

Back