• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

There’s another one. Blocking was bad but you saw him coming release the ball or make him miss

Pederson is probably going to get fired and he's not without blame - playing Jeffrey ahead of Fulgham is malpractice, but he's way behind Wentz and GM Roseman in terms of blame.

Delighted to see the Patriots miss the play offs, but not be bad enough to be able to draft a top tier QB without giving up capital

Last edited:
What a fantastic game the Ravens vs Browns was!

And what a bizarre kick off return, multi lateral pass ending in a touch back 🤣

Bills destroy the Broncos to win the AFC East. Can't remember a time when the Patriots didn't win that division!

Bills destroy the Broncos to win the AFC East. Can't remember a time when the Patriots didn't win that division!
Glorious, isn't it?
I hope it's the beginning of a long road to insignificance for them. It's really something that I dislike the cheatriots more than the cheese-heads or the self named "america's team"

They look the best placed to challenge the Chiefs in the AFC. Will have to go to Arrowhead and win a shootout though.

They look the best placed to challenge the Chiefs in the AFC. Will have to go to Arrowhead and win a shootout though.
I agree, though the Titans look good. But the Bills seem to have got everything going now, they are heading to the playoffs on a bit of a roll. Josh Allen is the best QB in the NFL not named Mahomes...

Think Rodgers is better than Allen by quite a long way. Jackson I like more than Allen too.

I like how he spent the offseason stripping everything back and rebuilding. He wasn't happy being towards the bottom of the the 3rd quartile of NFL QB's. Not all are that coachable.

This is a thing of beauty, shame the officials had to get involved...

I like how he spent the offseason stripping everything back and rebuilding. He wasn't happy being towards the bottom of the the 3rd quartile of NFL QB's. Not all are that coachable.
That's very admirable, he's certainly the most improved QB this season and the Bills look good.

I think my lot have a reasonable chance to beat the Seahawks at FedEx Field today.

You may actually win the division with a sub 500 record.

We go to .500 with a win today and have the Eagles and I think the Giants left?

The Jets who will sack their coaching staff at the end of the season are on their way to screwing getting Trevor

Back