• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Herbert and Prescott are not better than Allen. He literally is the entire offense. Check his numbers. He's having an MVP calibre season.
I don't deny he's had a very good season but he isn't in the top class MVP range at all.

Taylor should be MVP but I can imagine it will be Brady or Rodgers.

Rings = 0.

I don't care a jot for Buffalo tbh, just telling you the way the wind is blowing from what I see and hear. Yeah, it's mostly from the media, but in fairness those media guys are usually talking directly to the dudes making the decisions, so.

If Allen keeps playing like he did today then it's all moot anyway as they'll win a lot of games with that type of performance.

Rings = 0.

I don't care a jot for Buffalo tbh, just telling you the way the wind is blowing from what I see and hear. Yeah, it's mostly from the media, but in fairness those media guys are usually talking directly to the dudes making the decisions, so.

If Allen keeps playing like he did today then it's all moot anyway as they'll win a lot of games with that type of performance.
Sorry, the way the wind is blowing from what you hear? That must be the wind blowing out of your ass because you are so far wrong you might as well be living in a different solar system.

Herbert and Prescott are not better than Allen. He literally is the entire offense. Check his numbers. He's having an MVP calibre season.
Mahomes, Stafford, Rodgers and Brady all have more yards and TD's than Allen and Herbert and Burrow are in and around his numbers too.

Top 16? He's put together back to back MVP calibre seasons. There might be 4 or 5 QBs in the league better than him. But there might not be that many.
I said Top 10. He hasn't had an MVP calibre season this year. He'd have to have put the team on his back during the last couple of months more than he has to have done that

Sorry, the way the wind is blowing from what you hear? That must be the wind blowing out of your ass because you are so far wrong you might as well be living in a different solar system.
I didn't mean to upset you, Mrs. Allen, I just don't know if your son is going to work out in Buffalo is all.

Whatever you all say. He's got over 4000 passing yards, 35 TDs, he's run for over 600 yards and another another 5 TDs. He finished 2nd in MVP voting last year and is having a better season this year in everything except INTs and yards per completion. Even if you only get your knowledge from reading the stat lines rather than watching the games you'd have him in MVP contention again. When you actually watch what the kid has to do with an o-line that is absolute trash and no RBs worth a damn, he's playing on another level to all but maybe 1 or 2 other QBs.

I didn't mean to upset you, Mrs. Allen, I just don't know if your son is going to work out in Buffalo is all.
Frankly, you're not worth discussing this with you're utterly fucking clueless.

How many Super Bowls do you think Josh Allen will win in Buffalo?

Or, what have you seen from him that makes you think he can win one? If he could be counted on to lead a team to victory when the opposing QB throws only 3 passes, that would go a long way in my book.

Mahomes, Stafford, Rodgers and Brady all have more yards and TD's than Allen and Herbert and Burrow are in and around his numbers too.
You're missing what he does running the ball. 600+ yards and 5 TDs.

Or, what have you seen from him that makes you think he can win one? If he could be counted on to lead a team to victory when the opposing QB throws only 3 passes, that would go a long way in my book.
I'd bet he'll win more than one and as many as 4.

I'd bet he'll win more than one and as many as 4.
I mean god damn. Kudos to you for having a take that hot.

I see shades of Peyton Manning at Indianapolis more than Tom Brady at New England, but sure will be fun to find out which of us is right!

That game he threw for 250 yards in 50mph winds. The same game the QB you raved about as the next coming of Tom Brady could only be trusted to throw 3 passes because he's not got the talent to play in adverse conditions. No other QB in the league would have done any better in those conditions. He wasn't the reason the Bills didn't win that game, but he was the reason we were in with a chance in spite of everything.

To be honest I think you are a completely clueless idiot, and you're doing quite a lot here to reinforce my opinion.

I mean god damn. Kudos to you for having a take that hot.

I see shades of Peyton Manning at Indianapolis more than Tom Brady at New England, but sure will be fun to find out which of us is right!
Just **** off. You clearly know fuck all about him and base your opinions off the stupid media who have always criticised him from the moment he entered the draft. My take isn't a hot take, its based on watching every one of his games for 4 years. How many have you actually watched? I bet its not more than 5.

I don't deny he's had a very good season but he isn't in the top class MVP range at all.

Taylor should be MVP but I can imagine it will be Brady or Rodgers.
I'd agree that Taylor should be MVP by the way.

I honestly don’t know why you’re so riled up. The league is not a patient one. We’ll see what happens! I’m no clairvoyant.

It's a pretty redundant conversation. The cap hit in the next 2 seasons makes him completely untradeable and even the year after that it would eclipse what Philly ate on Wentz

Clearly not as you said Trevor Lawrence looks the best QB since Luck in the draft.

He looks more like Drew Lock.
Lawrence has been bad this year, no doubt, but even the most hardened cynic can see he was dropped into the NFL equivalent of an acid bath.

I genuinely worry about him now as years like that tend to stick with a player for a long time.

Lawrence has been bad this year, no doubt, but even the most hardened cynic can see he was dropped into the NFL equivalent of an acid bath.

I genuinely worry about him now as years like that tend to stick with a player for a long time.
I think the Saints should trade for Lawrence, Payton could work his magic with him.

Back