• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Tell you what, if Jimmy G does get discarded by SF this offseason, I don't think I'd mind if he ended up in New Orleans.

Can't find an option anywhere on the bookmaking sites to bet on a tie.

He'd work well in a Tomlin or Payton offense

No thank you. We have Rudolph if we want to go 3 and out consistently.

Still in shock that we seem to have made the playoffs with probably the worse offence in football.

Can't find an option anywhere on the bookmaking sites to bet on a tie.
Game lines 3 way. You are looking for money line. I wouldn't waste your money though, it'd be like us and Albion doing it.

Money Line option everywhere (well the bookies I have accounts with) only has a win for either team. I agree its unlikely but strange things happen especially if its close in that 4th quarter.

Money Line option everywhere (well the bookies I have accounts with) only has a win for either team. I agree its unlikely but strange things happen especially if its close in that 4th quarter.
365 have it. 12/1

He'd work well in a Tomlin or Payton offense
Hadn't even thought of Pittsburgh, that's a great shout.

Unfortunately for them they really need to sort out the offensive line first.

Ohh, after that drive I'd even be happy with Jimmy G.

Hadn't even thought of Pittsburgh, that's a great shout.

Unfortunately for them they really need to sort out the offensive line first.

Alan don't do this to me man. I'd much rather us sort the line in the draft and trade a late pick for Minshew personally.

Couple of considerations, Tomlin doesn't want a rookie and had spoken about the benefit of having a QB who is a threat with their legs so I'd be surprised if it isn't addressed via a trade rather than drafting.

With Taylor out of the running for MVP due to a stupid assertion that you have to make the playoffs to be viewed as that. I put forward TJ Watt for both awards, single handedly dragged us to the playoffs kicking and screaming. He won't win it but I think he should be in the conversation but sadly won't be.

Depending on how Stafford does it should be Kupp.

I think they'll give it to Brady for some reason.

It'll be whichever of Rodgers or Brady gets further in the play offs I'd have thought. Minshew isn't really a QB who uses his legs, he's not immobile, but it's not really a strength, plus it'll probably a 3 to get him

Minshew has a lot of moxie, but a full time starter he ain’t.

Neither is Jimmy G imo. Lean on the run game and defence and Minshew as a placeholder until the new heir is ready is my preference.

Back