• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The OMG what on earth happened there Liverpool 1 Wolves 2 verdict

So proud of every player today, and myself for having the faith to put £10 on us to win after seeing their line up!!!

I've had a look on the Liverpool forum,they're having a proper Chernobyl type meltdown,the first goal was offside,the ref and linesman were biased,Klopp out,owners out,Liverpool exist to win trophies,and the one that annoyed me,we should be beating tinpot little clubs like wolves!

it's always weird being amidst the home fans, though I didn't hear any slagging off of us. some comments about Klopp not showing us anough respect and otherwise moaning about some of their players. they appealed everything as a clear pen, even the most ridiculous. I didn't think any of them were. my mate the Liverpool fan thought it a fair result, though I could tell he was hurting :)

I just wished costa had scored on that run, though I was halfway out of my seat and the rest of the match might have been awkward.

I've had a look on the Liverpool forum,they're having a proper Chernobyl type meltdown,the first goal was offside,the ref and linesman were biased,Klopp out,owners out,Liverpool exist to win trophies,and the one that annoyed me,we should be beating tinpot little clubs like wolves!

One post made me smile during the game, 'get Wolves GK a book and a nice cup of tea'

Or Bod would've scored his chance ?

If Bod had scored that (it almost snuck in too) it would have gone full on nuts. People would have been on the pitch!

Or Bod would've scored his chance ?

Both he & Costa were inches away from doing so - either would have helped my heart for the last few minutes

Have aged today & at my age really don't want to be doing that

yep. I was unsighted on his shot but it looked like he had to score. did he scuff it or what?

No, it was heading into the bottom corner, beating the goalie, but Lucas got his shin in the way. It would have capped a brilliant cameo from Bod since he'd come on.

aha, that explains it. gonna check the highlights in a bit. was on the side at the kop end. perfect view for the goals though.

No, it was heading into the bottom corner, beating the goalie, but Lucas got his shin in the way. It would have capped a brilliant cameo from Bod since he'd come on.

Karius was back on his arse when Bod took the shot - he really wasn't saving that

Lucas in the way saved them from a worse defeat

Anybody still smiling. Haven't had much love for Savile on here, thought he had his best game to date. Composed. Breaking up everything and set most of the counter attacks up

Anybody still smiling. Haven't had much love for Savile on here, thought he had his best game to date. Composed. Breaking up everything and set most of the counter attacks up

Have a fixed grin at this point - whatever happens for the rest of the season then this is a very good day

Sav was quality, as were Evans & Coady. Everyone was class tbf, Nouha was getting some stick but I thought he was decent as well.

Sav was quality, as were Evans & Coady. Everyone was class tbf, Nouha was getting some stick but I thought he was decent as well.

Around us there was quite a bit of criticism - not sure what more he could have done! Bod was amazing when he came on mind.

Around us there was quite a bit of criticism - not sure what more he could have done! Bod was amazing when he came on mind.

There were a few bad touches tbf but most of the criticism seemed to come at the end after he had run himself into the ground for the club and had nothing left to give. Should've been subbed 10 minutes earlier IMO.

Really surprised if anyone is criticising any of our players after today

So many seemed to run themselves into the ground & were probably only functioning on fumes & adrelanine at the end - bloody good job that it was only over a normal match time with no extra 30 mins

Back