• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The OMG what on earth happened there Liverpool 1 Wolves 2 verdict

It would work very very well for a painting. As Quirk was ever so slightly off centre in the Anfield Road end the Wolves team huddle is just off centre of the shot even with the centre circle bang on, but that is really well balanced by the 5 European Cups flag in the Kop being off centre the other way. The whole thing looks exactly balanced for painting up.

Nice to see The Sun give us three small paragraphs and the rest of it is about Klopp fucking up..

Don't read the Sun then. To be fair, the big part of the story on a national level is always going to be the Liverpool selection, the three losses in a row at Anfield, etc etc. We are always second billing. Plus there would be no mention of our changes.

Would be nice to get some mention of how well we played. Lawro, to be fair, most certainly did that, on MOTD2.

It's always going to be like that. SSN before the game was 99% about Liverpool and barely any mention of us beating Stoke. They didn't even show the goals from that game yet showed all of Liverpools previous Cup and League games.

Fucking hell god help the world tomorrow and the amount of suicides in Liverpool when Chelsea win.

Some gimp on the radio was actually calling for Klopp's head. That is ridiculous. Best manager they have had in a very very long time.

There's a Liverpool fan at my work (he's from Walsall and has never been to Anfield in his life) who is very quiet about it today. He seems to be ignoring me every time I mention it!

Fucking hell god help the world tomorrow and the amount of suicides in Liverpool when Chelsea win.

I think they will beat Chelsea. No particular reason other than I think there will be a reaction to their three defeats in quick succession.

My middle son is a bit of a black sheep - follows Liverpool. The other two bleed gold and black. I imagine their mother's house was most entertaining on Saturday.

Entitled idiots. Living in the past! Haha I love it.
Beating Villa and Liverpool in one season, brilliant stuff.

Media really seem to forget how many changes we made Saturday and many of them seem to think it was a given they'd win if their better players were on the field.

Just watched the FanCam footage from Saturday on my phone - Mikey Burrows having a heart attack on commentary - Wolves fans going mental - a superb shot of a chap in a wheelchair getting so excited that he almost fell out of it.

Oh to have been able to have got a ticket for that.

I enjoyed watching Lambert's celebrations too, superb, better than those managers that sit there trying not to crack their faces

I enjoyed watching Lambert's celebrations too, superb, better than those managers that sit there trying not to crack their faces

Though Klopp wasn't - his face was a picture during that game :icon_lol:

Just watched the FanCam footage from Saturday on my phone - Mikey Burrows having a heart attack on commentary - Wolves fans going mental - a superb shot of a chap in a wheelchair getting so excited that he almost fell out of it.

Oh to have been able to have got a ticket for that.

Back