• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The OMG what on earth happened there Liverpool 1 Wolves 2 verdict

I remember at the start of the season when people were saying it would be embarrassing, us doing "the clap" but having been in amongst it at Stoke and seeing it yesterday it really is fantastic to watch ;)

The whole football world seems to hate us doing it, and that just makes me love it even more!

I remember at the start of the season when people were saying it would be embarrassing, us doing "the clap" but having been in amongst it at Stoke and seeing it yesterday it really is fantastic to watch ;)
It was embarrassing when it was done every time Bod touched the ball in the early parts of the season. Using it as a fan/player interaction at full time is brilliant (even if it does sound more like seals at feeding time...)

It was embarrassing when it was done every time Bod touched the ball in the early parts of the season. Using it as a fan/player interaction at full time is brilliant (even if it does sound more like seals at feeding time...)

Yeah midgame it doesn't really work - needs someone to orchestrate it). At full time it's brill tho!

What a magnificent performance, watched MOTD and it was no fluke. Every single player earned a place in our history book with that performance. I thought we looked like a Premier League side worthy of the name and Costa is a superb player. Hopefully he will sign tomorrow and who knows, with the feel good factor, the fans reaction to him and Lambert's influence can persuade him it's worth hanging around in the summer.

Like everyone else, I feel so happy and proud to be a Wolves fan right now, a welcome upturn!

Peeing down outside, but still have a warm glow from yesterday - fortunately get a paper delivered on a Sunday so was able to get up early & check that yesterday did actually happen

Can't stop watching the highlights - the second goal is a thing of beauty & if scored by Chelsea on Tuesday would be shown for weeks on end. Dicko's part in that is also relevant as his running into space caused the remaining defenders to have real uncertainty as to which way Costa would pass.

Really don't care who we draw next time - bring on one of the Manc teams

Shady Craig RAWK said:
[FONT=&quot]So it's Costa we will make look like Messi then, good to get that cleared up nice and early.[/FONT]

Love this quote LMFAO..

6b077e9692422c4e5cdbcb617caa6e93.jpg

What's the highest res copy you have of that photo? Would make a great wallpaper.

Probably not good enough for a computer picture. My Samsung S7 at full zoom there had too HD it via Snapseed to add effect. It would struggle Boo.

No worries mate, thought that would be the case. Cracking shot though bruv.

dad76df2a6a0f49818f702d610580cc7.jpg
This makes me happy

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Back