• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The R.I.P. Thread

Their first 2 albums are Blues.

I know. I was referring to the tracks, not the band. Blue Horizon was the blues label of the day and 'I Believe My Time Ain't Long', their first single, was the first blues record I ever bought. I've been playing 12-bar ever since!

John Saxon, 84.
Credits included Enter the Dragon, Red Dawn, and the best ever A-Team episode.

Denise Johnson (vocalist) has died apparently. Best known for singing with primal scream.

Being as no one else mentioned it Olivia de haviland actress aged 104

Denise Johnson (vocalist) has died apparently. Best known for singing with primal scream.

I didn't really know her by name but having read the obituaries she appeared alongside Electronic on a number of singles with this being a particular favourite of mine.

Herman Cain, former Republican Presidential candidate, who tested positive for Covid-19 after attending a trump rally.

I loved Bugsy Malone when I was young. Sad news.
Not a fan of Bugsy, but Mississippi Burning Midnight Express, The Commitments, Angela's Ashes, The Road to Wellville and The Wall (of course) are all classics.

Bugsy was part of my childhood. Jodie Foster as Tallulah really got into my young head! At least I didn’t try to shoot Reagan for her though...

Fair comment, I had 'grown up' when Bugsy was released and musicals performed by kids wasn't my scene.

John Hume aged 83 years. A contemporary political 'hero' of mine.

I missed that the Bugsy Malone guy had died

It was the only musical I've ever enjoyed.

Iron Maiden, Deep Purple and Rainbow producer Martin Birch dies

Early Fleetwood Mac, early Whitesnake, Wishbone Ash, Deep Purple, Jeff Beck, the man worked on most of my musical life

Back