• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The R.I.P. Thread

True. I barely watch it nowadays.

It's Toksvig. I stopped watching GBBO while she was on. I tried it again this series but 90 minutes is too long.

Not as much as I loved Sally James on Tiswas...
Right..... I was on Tiswas (God knows how or why I was just a nipper), also on was Saxon ,and before the interview she whips off her t shirt and puts a Saxon one on, so I saw her in a black bra, I became a man that day :cool:

I hope they put you in the cage for the bucket of water song. I once was flanned in the face by the Phantom Flan Flinger at an Acid Reign gig...

I once asked Keith Chegwin a question, LIVE on Saturday Swap Shop. So there.

And no, Keith did not have a middle name.

It is my birthday this Sunday, I will be 43. Thank you all for making me feel (relatively) young...

It is my birthday this Sunday, I will be 43. Thank you all for making me feel (relatively) young...
A few years to go yet before you start boring people with "I remember when that housing estate was all grassland" "In my day football was played by real men on ploughed fields" & directing strangers by pubs and landmarks that haven't been here for ten years

Did I imagine Keith chegwin did a TV series where he was totally naked?
Like you, I've both dreamed it AND it happened. Naked Jungle. Very brave career move for him as he wasn't packing heat down there. He didn't exactly fill Philbin, if you catch my drift.

A few years to go yet before you start boring people with "I remember when that housing estate was all grassland" "In my day football was played by real men on ploughed fields" & directing strangers by pubs and landmarks that haven't been here for ten years
Already doing that bit...

It's Toksvig. I stopped watching GBBO while she was on. I tried it again this series but 90 minutes is too long.
Agreed. It escapes me how she has had such a long career in British television, shes neither funny or charismatic

I find her quite rude to people when she's trying to be funny. I watched the first QI she was in and although the floppy haired fucker is a nob, she belittled him unnecessarily, when Fry was effortlessly funny and nice. Also, she's a personality vacuum.

Back