• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The R.I.P. Thread

As sycophantia said previously wrote some really good songs, saw him a couple of times with Bill Wyman`s Rythmn Kings. Talented guy. RIP.

He got Covid really bad, may have been something to do with that. Properly put his body through the mill over the years too.

Great musician.

He got Covid really bad, may have been something to do with that. Properly put his body through the mill over the years too.

Great musician.
Yeah I read an extract of his book where he described that.
What a shame, it seemed like he had settled down over here and had a new lease of life in that big old house he rented

Va’aiga Tuigamala or Inga the Winger. One of the best rugby players ever, and one of my favourites growing up, only 52.

He had a massive influence on a young Jason Robinson, who was pissing his talent away at the time, introduced him to his faith and helped him turn his life around.

Bloody hell, this one's hit me. It was a nice minutes silence at the game tonight, could hear a pin drop.

RIP Inga

Late on parade here but he was epic in Union for the All Blacks. With Lomu their cloud side has a couple of ridiculous backs now

Sonny Ramadhin, West Indies spinner of the 50s and 60s.
That's sad. As a kid, my dad's apprentice at the pit played cricket for Ashcombe Park in the N Staffs S Cheshire League and I remember going with my parents to see his apprentice play. The pro for Ashcombe Park was Sonny Ramadhin.

During the match I used to 'knock about' with Sonny's boy, who was a couple of years younger than me.

Spookily (unaware of Sonny's death until now), I was only thinking about those times yesterday...

Last edited:
Rod Marsh - iconic cricketer from my early years, also worked with the England Academy for a few years. Aged 74, RIP

Fantastic wicket keeper of a brilliant Australia team. RIP

Back