• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The R.I.P. Thread

3 years older than me. Fuck that makes me feel vulnerable.
2 years younger than me, and I’m now old enough to be moutihno and ruddys dad , you youngsters know nothing ;).
I’m also older than the current James Bond and Dr who!

Nope, I said current, that’s Daniel Craig at the time of writing

He isn't. His contract ended with No Time to Die.

SSN have a tribute programme and I am hanging on for dear life against welling up.

The look of utter bemusement on Gatting's face. No batsman on earth could have kept that delivery out.

That’s absolutely terrible news. Heavens cricket team just got a lot stronger in the last 48 hours! RIP Shane and Rod

That’s absolutely terrible news. Heavens cricket team just got a lot stronger in the last 48 hours! RIP Shane and Rod
They can only have 11 players - Warne’s in, doubt Marsh is.

Who else?

Bradman
Marshall
Compton

OOOH. Heaven's obviously rather than all time

Lawry
Hobbs
Bradman
Hammond
Grace
Compton
Marsh
Warne
Marshall
Laker
Larwood

Has to be an Aussie 11 really I suppose .
lindwall and Benaud in there with Bradman Dean Jones Marsh Warne Grimmett Simpson MacKenzie. It’s amazing how many of their great batsmen are recent though , Last thirty to 50 years .

Doesnt have to be Aussie necessarily but probably a nice touch today. Dean Jones and Grimmett are excellent shouts. In my line-up I really wanted to put Benaud in as the second spinner but you can't ignore Jim Laker. And that still leaves out Abdul Qadir. EDIT - ignore Bedi as he isn't dead!

Oh ffs, the anti vaxers are having an ill informed field day. Unfortunately men in their 50's die of heart attacks all the time

Really? That is fucking disappointing and disrespectful. They should be ashamed.

Back