• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The R.I.P. Thread

Alan smith ( not the footballer) 84, better known as Aynuk from the legendary Black Country comic pair of Aynuk and Ayli

That ones knocked me sideways. Damn.

Top drummer, infectious character & also a talented singer. Gutted.

Rest in peace, Taylor.

That fucking sucks.

Just seen this, terrible news, archetypal rock drummer and always played with a smile on his face. RIP

Christ. I didn't even think he was as old as 50.

Genuinely heartbroken this morning.

I've seen the Foo Fighters a dozen+ times, as far North as T In The Park and as far South as the IOW Festival and everywhere in between.

I have the soundwave of one of their songs as a tattoo.

Taylor always played with the biggest smile on his face and like even after all these years he was getting to play with his hero for the first time. That enthusiasm was so infectious.

10 different drugs found in his system apparently, according to a bbc report

He had his drug use under control. Has had for years since his massive overdose. He had a fucking heart attack.

It really isn't. It was a bit of pot and various anti-depressant prescription stuff. Take one joint, have a pint, smoke a normal fag, and take some prescription pain relief and your toxicology report would make fascinating reading.

Further, a combination of opiates are in his system. These are prescribed for persons recovering after overdoses. He had a massive overdose some years ago. Investigators have stated that there is nothing to suggest that the combination of drugs had anything to do with cause of death.

He had a heart attack.

Last edited:
It really is. 10 different drugs in your system suggests that it wasnt a habit that was under control.

It doesnt at all. A prescription opiate contains a mixture. And they have said it was "traces".

Back