• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The R.I.P. Thread

I think we will just have to disagree on this one, to me a mixture of 10 different drugs in the system is a crazy amount to be playing with, no wonder his heart gave out.

Opioids, marijuana and others including anti depressants is all its saying at the minute.

Previous drug use could have weakened his heart. Doesn't mean he was on them at the time he died.

Either way it's a sad end for a great drummer.

James Butler. Sculptor of the Billy Wright and Stan Cullis statues

Always think the jack hayward statue looks more like Neil Sedaka tbh, he must have had an off week when he was sculpting that

I think it would explain that given his age he might not have been on top of his game

June “dot cotton” brown aged 95

95, a walking advert for chain smoking!

Only a couple of months after Dr Legg, also 95

So he did. I presumed it’d been done by someone else.
According to his website, his commissions include 'Billy Wright' looking remarkably like Stan Cullis and 'Jack' Cullis. Fair to say Sir Jack wasn't his finest hour.

Sylvia Lancaster.

Her daughter, Sophie was kicked to death trying to protect her partner from cunts who took exception to them being rockers.

She dedicated her life thereafter to the Sophie Lancaster Foundation.

Goths, not rockers.
There's a stage named after Sophie at Whitby goth fest, which is a fantastic weekend away, even if you're not a goth.

There certainly is. A friend of Squeeze and her band had the pleasure of opening day one of Bloodstock on the Sophie Lancaster stage a few years ago. Band was Triaxis.

Back