• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The R.I.P. Thread

Marcello Gandini 85, never heard of him? You’ll know of his work as the designer of
Miura,
Countach,
Espada,
Jalpa For Lamborghini,

X/19 for Fiat,

Stratos for Lancia
Among many others

Oh no. I remember him guesting at Rick Wakeman's concert at Hammersmith Odeon in 81.

Those folk on the bridge in Baltimore. Nightmare fuel for those involved, I have those thoughts whenever I drive over large bridges

George Gilbey, aged 40, star of Gogglebox has died after he fell whilst he was working at height.

Daniel Kahneman. Wrote some excellent books on psychology. Aged 90.

George Gilbey, aged 40, star of Gogglebox has died after he fell whilst he was working at height.
A man in his 40s has been arrested on suspicion of gross negligence manslaughter in relation to his death

Lou Conter 102, ex US navy, was the last living survivor of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbour

British actor Adrian Schiller’s “sudden and unexpected” death has been announced by his agent.

On Wednesday, Schiller – known for playing rich ealdorman Aethelhelm in Netflix historical series The Last Kingdom and steward Cornelius Penge in ITV royal drama Victoria – died at the age of 60.

He'll always be the guy from the drink driving advert to me, but he was good in the Last Kingdom.

Back