• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The R.I.P. Thread

Grayson Murray, golfer 30, withdrew from a tournament earlier in the week saying he was unwell, as usual with a young death, all the comments on social media are claiming it’s due to being vaccinated

I don't think it's anything to do with a vaccine (apparently he wasn't) - without speculating, by his own admission, he has had battles with alcohol and his mental health the last few years. Desperately sad, regardless of the cause

He played the second round just yesterday.
Very sad, the players look very upset.

It's a small community and the players travel a lot together so that will affect a lot of people.

Fuck!!

Met Paul a couple of times, as DDW has put a genuinely kind and funny man.

RIP Paul

Ah sad news, always enjoyed my occasional arguments with Paul.

Awful news; unsure what to say but rest in peace.

Wow that's a bastard, always enjoyed Paul's posts, condolences to his family and friends

What horrible news, Paul was probably the only bloke that would laugh at my shit jokes on Facebook. Lovely bloke and going to be sadly missed.

That's awfully sad news, Paul seemed a good guy :(

RIP fella

Utterly dreadful news. One of life's genuinely nice guys 😥

that’s really sad news to hear. He was fun and I even quite liked his gentle ribbing of some of my music selections. Big loss x

Absolutely gutted. One who didn’t take himself in here too seriously and seemed a good family man.
My condolences go to his family.
RIP Paul

Back