• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The R.I.P. Thread

Dreadful news. Seemed like a good guy and I always enjoyed his contributions on here. Will be sadly missed.

RIP Paul

That's really sad news, excellent contributor here and more importantly seemed a really nice guy

Agreed, gave me a bit of good natured ribbing over the years, will be sadly missed.

Always came across as a thoroughly decent chap. Many condolences to friends and family. RIP Paul

He turned up to a charity darts tournament we organised about 11 years ago, was very good company and seemed genuinely pleased to put faces to names.

In years to come he was always good support to me personally when I was going through tough times, happily he approved of Mrs DW when we met nearly four years ago and was always very complimentary about my hair, which will always earn you plenty of points.

Just a nice, genuine, kind man and it's awful to think that he was going about life as normal on Friday and gone the day after. But when I remember him, it'll only be good memories.

He turned up to a charity darts tournament we organised about 11 years ago, was very good company and seemed genuinely pleased to put faces to names.

Just a nice, genuine, kind man and it's awful to think that he was going about life as normal on Friday and gone the day after. But when I remember him, it'll only be good memories.
Indeed.

IIRC, his darts match against Penk took so long, the marker ran out of chalk.

Paul will be missed.

He was a genuinely lovely guy in person. He & I had exchanged messages like @leedswolf has posted.
He turned up to a bowls match last season (we play next door to where his nan lived when he was a nipper). Everyone at the club thought we were old mates, not knowing it was the first time we'd met in real life.
Found him genuinely funny, & very much a decent human being.
This is a very sad loss. I will miss him. We all will.

Didn't know Paul but saddened to hear of his passing. Similar age to me.
R.I.P.

About 7 or 8yrs ago I was fundraising for a charity triathlon event, and Paul made a very large and kind donation. A few yrs later, a friend of mine was doing the same and I reposted it on FB and Paul also donated. He was so kind to strangers, it always impressed me.

I'm wondering should someone post on his page a tribute from TWF?

Back