• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road To Germany 2024

It's these bastards as standard:

What-Is-a-Kolsch-Beer-FT-BLOG0423-39dffca61d8046d5b75079321acd53e3.jpg

"This is going down a treat, I've only had a few"

<Stand up to pop to the toilet>

"Scheiße"

It's these bastards as standard:

What-Is-a-Kolsch-Beer-FT-BLOG0423-39dffca61d8046d5b75079321acd53e3.jpg

"This is going down a treat, I've only had a few"

<Stand up to pop to the toilet>

"Scheiße"
That’s adorable and doesn’t at all fit the stereotype of German drinking that lives in my head

That’s adorable and doesn’t at all fit the stereotype of German drinking that lives in my head
You're imagining foaming steins and buxom serving wenches with blond pigtails aren't you? Come on admit it.😀

People conflate "Bavaria" with "Germany" all the time. The weird farmer freaks. They've got a lot to answer for.

I did not walk around like this in Hamburg as I am not mental and did not want to get beaten up on the U-Bahn. It's like thinking everyone in the UK dresses like a Pearly Queen or a Chelsea pensioner.

bavarian-brown-1024.jpg

I vowed never to go abroad with England again but have been talked into doing England v Slovenia in Cologne on 25/06.
Road trip so will get a night in Brussels on route.
Got tickets to all three England games, Cologne in particular I'm looking forwards to!

People conflate "Bavaria" with "Germany" all the time. The weird farmer freaks. They've got a lot to answer for.

I did not walk around like this in Hamburg as I am not mental and did not want to get beaten up on the U-Bahn. It's like thinking everyone in the UK dresses like a Pearly Queen or a Chelsea pensioner.

bavarian-brown-1024.jpg
I woke up once hungover in Barcelona and saw a shit load of people dressed liked this. Proper freaked me out until I realised it was Barca against Bayern that day.

Got tickets to all three England games, Cologne in particular I'm looking forwards to!
Yep love travelling around Europe and with football involved makes it all the better.

Nearest hotel we can get is in Leverkusen thankfully train into Cologne is 18 minutes.

Cologne is a lovely City, I went to the 06 game against Sweden there
It really is. The people make it though and it's just so lively. Well, every time I pop over it is. Köln/Cologne was my first job abroad and I have never looked back since that fantastic experience. Anyone visiting should try the Brauhaus for Päffgen and also Früh Kölsch. At various times in the year it's also worth visiting for an FC Köln match and Karneval when the whole city appears to be off its rocker and not at all what the German stereotype assumes.

Leaves us way too open I'd say, the amount of times Brazil broke straight onto our back four was alarming with only Rice sitting in.

We get the same most tournaments, people demanding we just throw all the attacking players in.
Bellingham could sit though? He’s not exclusively a 10.

The only real questions are who plays alongside Rice (Jones IMO), and who plays alongside Stones - Maguire probably but I'd like to see Guehi given a go.

The rest of the side picks itself.

He's not but that is where Real use him and where he's produced this season's genuinely world class output.

Similarly if you play Foden wide left you aren't necessarily asking him to do a Mark Kennedy impression.
I think he’ll move deeper for Real next season with Mbappe (lolz) and Endrick joining

Back