• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Royals

Not a huge fan of the royals but Harry is killing it. If he reforms the UK press it will be the greatest service a royal has done this country since Charles 1 lost the civil war.

I for one am very glad this is happening

It will give us something to rally around as we watch kids die in poverty, our schools and hospitals crumble away and our economy wither and die. Huzzah.

Last edited:
Don’t give him the cash. Spend it on tumbrils and setting up a nice shiny guillotine in Trafalgar Square.

1692600929234.png

All that money and couldn’t be arsed to go and watch the first World Cup final for the English women’s team.

Isn't there some weird constitutional/diplomatic thing?

Charles is King of Australia and he hasn't been there since he took the throne. Until he does then no lower-ranking royals are supposed to.

Obviously it makes no sense but that's hatstand tradition for you.

It was still about third headline so they haven’t buried it very deep!

It won’t get a mention anywhere in the Royal loving rags whatever day it is. The release date will have had fuck all to do with the Letby sentencing. The removal of a prole from society would have been of infinite disinterest to the royal regime whatever level of despicable evil that prole was.

If his defence was that the Conservative Party have doing the same for years and they run the country on his behalf, then I presume that there was nothing to see anyway.

He was doing so well before he went off on a random tangent about GB News. The Royals bit is no shock and won’t realistically change.

Hmmmm. I assume Piers Morgan realises that there is no right to parliamentary privilege on a talk tv show. He and the channel are going to get sued to fuck, unless those named are of course already dead (which rather neatly identifies them).

For the record, I don’t give a shit who it is. I further hope Piers Morgan disappears up his own firmament and this twat Scobie is publicly fired into the sun.

Back