• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

I’m more worried about the fact the fingers meet in the middle! We’ve had more than enough players seemingly without a brain!

Hobbs' eyes light up everytime the South American scouting reports land on his desk.

I was completely underwhelmed with Adams performance for Saints today. On the other hand Dan James made a difference for Leeds when he came on - direct, quick and prepared to shoot when he created the opportunity.

Jota Silva close to signing for WHU. He'll do really well in the PL.

They were always going to make a couple of statement signings to appease Lop.
It's not to appease the manager as you've put it. It's to give him a strong squad capable of competing.

West Ham are going to need a winger or two given they're about to lose Paqueta and only have Bowen and Kudus

It's how squads should be built, not the utter shit strategy our cuntpuddle CEO and owners are currently pursuing.

Pursuing a manager and then giving him the funds to pursue the targets needed to compete seems pretty standard unless you're us!

I'm very interested to see how much West Ham spend this summer.

Pursuing a manager and then giving him the funds to pursue the targets needed to compete seems pretty standard unless you're us!
Let's be fair, we got Lop then gave him a ton of money.

Just followed that up with the summer famine.

Let's be fair, we got Lop then gave him a ton of money.

Just followed that up with the summer famine.
Risk of relegation worried Jeff enough to spend our way out of that, although that's as far as the ambition went. Both Lopetegui and O'Neil not given the money to compete in the top half.

Maybe Lopetegui rates Kilman enough to buy him and give us some money to spend without weakening the team...

I'm very interested to see how much West Ham spend this summer.
A chunk of their spending is meant to come from the sale of Mr Yellow on Request. So might be a small issue there.

It’ll be interesting to see if we spend money in January again if we’re in trouble or if they’ve really just given up and don’t care if we go down now.

A chunk of their spending is meant to come from the sale of Mr Yellow on Request. So might be a small issue there.
👀 👀 👀

Surely they haven’t really named something that??

Back