• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things That I Really Really DISLIKE Thread.

Kisstory and Capital radio stations. I’ve had eleven years of suffering that shit as the missus loves them. It’s truly fucking depressing.

With you on Capital. My wife puts it on whenever she gets in the car, driving or not. Utter shit

X Factor.

I’ve got a feeling I’m going to be much more active in this thread than the happy thread.

:icon_lol: and me I could go on for fucking ever on here!!

Websites that ask you to tick the box if you are a robot or not.

Websites that ask you whether you want them to pass your name on to other 'interested parties', but so buried in small letters in the website that you miss it and are bombarded with rubbish irrelevant emails

ANY reality programme of any kind!!

Websites that ask you whether you want them to pass your name on to other 'interested parties', but so buried in small letters in the website that you miss it and are bombarded with rubbish irrelevant emails

ANY reality programme of any kind!!

They are changing the law on that soon. It has to be opt in very soon indeed so that shit will bite the dust.

They probably do the same with fucking reality tv. Preferably by hiding the cunt soup on a pay subscription channel. They can put fucking Strictly on there as well, the steaming pile of horseshite.

People who make up stories that someone's died.

Bland beer.

iPhones and all things related. Over complicated shite.

People (menopausal women) insisting on having windows open so they can have a slight breeze lick their arm from 20 metres away. I have to shut the blinds, which then get blown all over the place, sun shining on the front of the hospital, I can't see shit man. Reckon I can put sunglasses on the stationary list?

Cats who dive into the wardrobe when you go to get something out & won't come out

Then try & take lumps out of your hand when you try & force the removal

Sounds like a troubled cat

(menopausal women) insisting on having windows open so they can have a slight breeze lick their arm

They have my full sympathy. My poor husband had to suffer the ceiling fan on full blast every night,air conditioning on,plus no duvet cos I'd usually kick the bugger off. He's glad that that part of my life is over.

Sounds like a troubled cat

Not really, but has always been nervous even when my son had her - came from a rescue centre aged about 3 & they reckon that she had been mistreated as a kitten.

Just every so often has a spate of wanting to go in a darker enclosed space - normally its the cardboard box I have in the lounge for her - usually isn't allowed in the bedroom, but had left the door open as thought she was outside (she wasn't & moved faster than I could)

She will come out in time then probably not want to hide again for weeks

Cats who dive into the wardrobe when you go to get something out & won't come out

Then try & take lumps out of your hand when you try & force the removal
Ours do that and end up getting accidentally shut in. We only usually notice when one of them doesn't come down for their dinner!

Americans and their love affair with Iced Tea, and can't understand it when you say you dislike it.

Back