• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

Does this mean that cricket is over for a while ????

I have a good friend who lives in Adelaide. He said he does not want any communication from the poms...!

Nope. Still got the 5th test to play in this series. Just that England lead 3-1, so have won it.

So why bother playing ghe 5th one if theyve already won it ???

So why bother playing ghe 5th one if theyve already won it ???

because they have to.....mainly to annoy people who hate/dislike cricket and it gives us a chance to kick a wounded Aussie while they lay on the floor already in pain.

80,000 really, is that a normal crowd or just because they've won something?

spread over 5 days but pretty much a sell out for each day. Tickets were on sale way before the Series started.

Are there people that go to all of the days??

Just think how the Aussie fans who have come over to England for the Series, been to every game and spent Thousands on doing it.......think and then have a little laugh.

Nope, can't find whats to laugh about. But then I suppose its only England fans getting a little back for the time they got well and truly dicked 5-0 by the Aussies( or have I got that wrong??)

Nope, can't find whats to laugh about. But then I suppose its only England fans getting a little back for the time they got well and truly dicked 5-0 by the Aussies( or have I got that wrong??)

Yep, we got mullered in Oz last time around

20,000 x 4 days (plus any tickets sold for day 5, not that many go in advance though for the final day)

Have normally only been able to afford a fifth day ticket (which usually get sold on the 4th day at much lower price than pre booking in advance) - the way this series is going little chance of this happening this time round.

Back