• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Vardy turned Arsenal down? Seen a few comments on Twitter that suggest as much

Looks like City are in talks with Dortmund to sign Aubameyang.

Auba, Aguero and De Bruyne would be frightening if it clicked.

Got to feel sorry for Dortmund. They are a fairly big club but still cant compete with the elite..

Got to feel sorry for Dortmund. They are a fairly big club but still cant compete with the elite..

It's their choice to live within their means though and they seem to get it right with replacements for the big names more often than not too, been giving Bayern a good fight for a while now apart from Klopp's last season despite their budget being nowhere near.

They've done some stonking business on some of the hottest prospects around too.

They've done some stonking business on some of the hottest prospects around too.

Yeah they've already signed Merino, Dembele, Bartra, Rode and Mor. I think Bartra needed to get out of Barca and could be a really good signing.

Looks like City are in talks with Dortmund to sign Aubameyang.

I have been waiting for Aubameyang on a prem move..seem inevitable..he is class and still so much development and potential..great speed, reminds me a bit of Henry at Arsenal

Why are we surprised? Why do we give players contracts? Its so one sided . As soon as a team is relegated then players start bleating about " restricts my opportunities to play at the highest level" I need to be playing premier league. What bollocks. Nothing about his Newcastle performance this season would have made me pick him automatically for his country had I been manager. Suck it up cup-cake, play your heart out next year and get Newcastle back in the premier league. It will put you in the mind of the national manager and more importantly show the fans youre committed to your contract. Then if you do move the year after its not a sour situation.

Embolo signing for United.

Good signing, I like Embolo. Very exciting player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back