• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2016/17 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember him doing anything of note last season.

Danish tv-station TV2 believes FC Midtjylland will present Dutch footballer Rafael Van der Vaart tomorrow.

Several Danish media outlets now confirms the deal. Van der Vaart will sign a two year deal. Real Betis will pay some of the Dutchmans wages.
Rafael Van der Vaart will be eligible to play for Midtjylland in the Europa League qualifiers vs. Turkish Osmanlispor.

Danish tv-station TV2 believes FC Midtjylland will present Dutch footballer Rafael Van der Vaart tomorrow.

Several Danish media outlets now confirms the deal. Van der Vaart will sign a two year deal. Real Betis will pay some of the Dutchmans wages.
Rafael Van der Vaart will be eligible to play for Midtjylland in the Europa League qualifiers vs. Turkish Osmanlispor.
Strange one for everyone involved.

Martin Ødegaard looks to be loaned out to West Ham according to Madrid paper AS.

Even stranger. Feghouli, Lanzini, Payet, Antonio, Töre and Ayew already at the club. What do they want another attacking midfielder for?

Even stranger. Feghouli, Lanzini, Payet, Antonio, Töre and Ayew already at the club. What do they want another attacking midfielder for?
Not to mention a 17 year old who won't improve them in any way. He certainly won't be ahead of any of those, maybe he'll get 10 mins every other week.

West Ham's transfer dealings this window are bizarre.

Arsenal opened talks with Johnny Evans yesterday and have apparently bid £30 million for Bony today....

Norwich City place considerable bid for Nottm Forest star Britt Assombalonga. Get in Jez Moxey.

West Brom are to make an improved bid for Aston Villa striker Jordan Ayew.

Everton have confirmed the signing of Ashley Williams from Swansea City for a reported £12m. 3-year deal. I can see Swansea relegated this season.

Everton have confirmed the signing of Ashley Williams from Swansea City for a reported £12m. 3-year deal. I can see Swansea relegated this season.
Me too, not the first time I've thought that but this time I think they'll struggle.

Mustafi inching closer to Arsenal, they don't really have much choice now. Another rumour saying Palace are ready to pay up to get Benteke.

Demichelis to Espanyol, Amauri to Fort Lauderdale, McNair and Love to Sunderland from Utd, Mustafi's agent apparently confirming agreement with Arsenal (not sure if the clubs agree yet).

Baston to Swansea confirmed.

I've watched Atletico quite a bit last couple of years, is he one of those players you don't really notice or does he have a different name on his shirt or something?

I just can't seem to remember him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back