• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2018/19 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
"the media has him close to us but this is just fantasy" is pretty encouraging for us

Arsenal signing Lucas Torreira.

Ezri Konsa to Brentford, good signing that.

Exactly the kind of player that Villa should have been after a year ago but no, we'll give Chris Samba £10k a week to sit on his gigantic arse.

Surprised 10k a week is all Samba was on tbf.

The way Villa were throwing money at hasbeens I was expecting 40k or thereabouts.

More from NikolasAlek on Patricio:

Short update.Very high chance Rui is announced before Portugal's opening match. That's the aim. For the nth time. It is a DONE DEAL. Ignore every rumour, every interested club etc.

As mentioned previously, Wolves have sent Rui a signed letter in which they state that they will accept full responsibility for all legal proceedings and potential financial consequences as a result of Sporting's legal case against Rui.

Any legal win for Sporting would not nullify his contract with Wolves. He is legally a free agent and has legally signed a contract with Wolves. If Sporting win then a jury would decree that Sporting receive Rui's market value - an estimated £16M. But he'd remain with Wolves.

In reply to a Wolves fan:

Case is against Rui, not you. You have gotten yourselves involved by voluntarily assuming responsibility of the outcome. It is one of the main reasons you have signed Rui. You were willing to go there to get him. Several interested clubs - none willing to make that step.

Surprised 10k a week is all Samba was on tbf.

Thought he was on more than that, I'd heard more than double.

The way Villa were throwing money at hasbeens I was expecting 40k or thereabouts.

He'd been as good as out of football for a year and they took six months from taking him on trial (he played against us in the U23s, Kenny and I went, Big Chris had got to be close to 20 stone in that game) to decide to sign him. Whatever he was on was too much, he wasn't worth 50p a week, but it wasn't completely outlandish. A stupid waste of money from a dick manager as opposed to a horrendous waste of money from a dick manager.

If they had a pair of good full backs they'd be very strong. Bentacur is a top player too.

If they had a pair of good full backs they'd be very strong. Bentacur is a top player too.

Have not seen left back Marcelo Saracchi the youngster who joined RB Leipzig this week, could be one for the future.

Cardiff sign Greg Cunningham from Preston

Spurs offer £15m for Grealish.

Spurs offer £15m for Grealish.

I'm guessing Villa will be looking for an offer that gets them all the cash up front rather than paid over 2 - 3 years, which probably ends their thoughts of getting the figure they put on him 2 weeks ago.

Albion have rejected a bid of £25m for Dawson and Rodriguez from Burnley, they want £35m. I said I'd take both down our place, but not at more than Burnley have already offered and I wouldn't have gone that high in the first place.

Burnley are paying over the odds as is, if they pay what Albion want they have been robbed blind.

That's a fucking mental price already. Going higher is just stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back