• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2018/19 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodriguez looked awful to me last season. Fudged a few goals but he's nothing like the player he was. Dawson is a horrible thug but he can defend, I'd say £10m standalone for him (not here, he isn't good enough on the ball).

£25m for both is overpaying, i wouldn’t go any higher if I was Burnley.

Rodriguez sadly just hasn’t been the same player after his injury. He looks knackered whenever I see him play

What’s the deal with Forest and those two Portuguese lads they’ve signed? Have they got a similar model to us going on?

What’s the deal with Forest and those two Portuguese lads they’ve signed? Have they got a similar model to us going on?
They have a link up with Benfica. Not sure on the agent part of it

It's Mendes. Forest seem to be using he to try and repeat our model.

Very interesting, needs everything to be right imo, without the right background team and manager they could end up just chucking money around to no avail.

The players have to be up to it as well. Forest had Texiera for 6 months remember and he barely played for them. Following our model could be smart, equally it could be lazy and Jorge is just taking the piss out of a club he doesn't have any emotional investment in.

He is only emotionally invested in himself, but keeping an investor in his business happy advantages him, so indirectly yes.

He is only emotionally invested in himself, but keeping an investor in his business happy advantages him, so indirectly yes.

He always looks pretty passionate about Wolves when he's in the crowd. Wolves are clearly different to him than other clubs, mainly because our owners could cause him massive problems if he wasn't helpful tbh.

He always looks pretty passionate about Wolves when he's in the crowd.

Probably because he can see some massive fees coming from his players at the club

Nottingham Forest are reportedly keen on Porto striker Goncalo Paciencia.

Joe Allen ends speculation by signing a new four-year deal at Stoke City

Sunderland have accepted an offer from Middlesbrough for Northern Ireland defender Paddy McNair.

Maddison has chosen Leicester over Southampton. £22m that I think will prove well spent.

A move away from 4-4-2 for them? Not sure where he could play in their standard system, perhaps on the left instead of Albrighton but not sure he has the workrate to replicate what the incumbent does defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back