• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2023/24 - Everything Not Wolves

They’ve clearly learnt that they need a keeper.
If ever a still photo was the epitaph for someone's PL career...

4200.jpg

That’s crystal tips from the 70s cartoonIMG_1626.jpeg

Mbappe has agreed to join Madrid (who saw that news coming). Wonder if he will actually make the move, agreed to join them about 4 times now

£128m signing on fee and £17m a year salary. FFP stops outside Madrid as usual

I’m sure the Spanish FA are helping to fund it as usual.

Real have made circa 40m euros profit in player trading across the last four seasons. They've been positioning themselves for this one for bloody ages.

He's actually on less per week than he is at PSG too (I'm sure he'll manage)

Fernando Redondo's son Federico has signed for Inter Miami. Messi effect.

They'll need to flog a few more £100 tickets to tourists to pay for it. Muniz's 5 goals and an assist has caught them on the hop. If we'd have signed him we wouldn't have been on the hook for it though given hindsight. (I know this is what you were getting at).

Do we go through today had we signed Broja? Quite probably.

But not signing anyone at all was fucking disgusting and Shi/Hobbs etc should be apologising - as daft as that sounds.

Do we go through today had we signed Broja? Quite probably.

But not signing anyone at all was fucking disgusting and Shi/Hobbs etc should be apologising - as daft as that sounds.
It's impossible to say, would he have been better than Fraser then yes. There was a lot wrong beyond that though

I still wouldn't want him as he's offensively poor.

He was also not the only affordable, available forward in world football two months ago.
No, he was 1 of 2 from our scouting until the other became unaffordable at the last minute.

Back