• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2023/24 - Everything Not Wolves

Probably a decent signing for them tbh.

Perfect signing for them I think.

Just hope he remembers how to play league football though, its been a while. A player cannot survive on England caps alone

He can do all the donkey work so JWP can concentrate on free kick, corners, penalties and er free kicks.

It's what we paid for Trincao, give or take for not picking up the option

A few PL clubs linked with Joe Scally. 🇺🇸

@Deutsch Wolf any idea how he’s been for Gladbach?

I've only seen him a couple of times, looked a steady enough player but you'd struggle to make a YouTube reel for him...

I’m slightly surprised Parish is letting Hodgson spend money when he is clearly done in less than twenty games. He must be worried about plumetting down the table.

Palace shopped well in that sort of market fairly recently but pretty big fee on that one.
I agree on both points, although the bits I've seem of him, more last season than this, he's got a lot of potential. As we saw with Scott a young British player in a good contract position will cost you a figure beginning with a 2 in the Championship now, unless a team is financially screwed.

Was going to say I saw him play for Cambridge United on loan from Blackburn quite a few times and he was shite. Thought he’d struggle to maintain a pro career never mind make it to the top.

Turns out it was his brother Scott.

Bad enough mistake to make but pretty sure there has been some managers that have gone further and even signed the wrong guy. Graeme Souness springs to mind.

Forest going to be one of the busiest in the transfer window. Giovanni Reyna, Sam Johnstone. Do they learn ?

It would be a complete disaster for them if they went down. They don't have much choice but to roll the dice now and try to recoup money in the summer.

Back