• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

I've picked Skyrim up for £27 from Asda.

Pretty reasonable IMO.

Look forward to my first play soon!

Make sure you add us on Xbox Live, Jack. What other games do you have?

They've been posted before but I can't be bothered to trawl through.

Xbl gamertags?

Yes - so we can be online chums.

By the way - I've a copy of FIFA 11 you can have for cheap if you want it - I won't play it much.

I got a copy of FIFA 12 with my console! Cheers for the offer though!

Star Wars: The Old Republic arrives tomorrow!

I got married in Skyrim today. Can't remember her name though. You can see I took the relationship seriously...

Star Wars: The Old Republic arrives tomorrow!

Got in yesterday. You'll be ok with the US servers. The EU ones are have up to 2 hours queue even on early access. There are as many german and french servers as english ones too. They seriously need to sort this before the 20th when it goes officially live.

Fifa 12, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim for now.

Will probably get COD once it comes down in price

Those 2 are both excellent choices. For multiplayer shooters I've never played a game better than BF3. It's a bloody hard learning curve though, mate, expect to die over and over again! Once you're into it it is first class though. Add me to your friends list and I'll play a game with you, even though I am currently without a headset or mic...

Gamertag is Bills Wolf.

Got in yesterday. You'll be ok with the US servers. The EU ones are have up to 2 hours queue even on early access. There are as many german and french servers as english ones too. They seriously need to sort this before the 20th when it goes officially live.

Got my early start invite tonight - I'll have a look tomorrow night once my boy goes to bed! Let me know if anyones on any particular shard/realm/universe/whatever its called....

You'll be ok with the US servers.

Me? Well I certainly hope so...

Got my early start invite tonight - I'll have a look tomorrow night once my boy goes to bed! Let me know if anyones on any particular shard/realm/universe/whatever its called....

Empire on Fatman.

edit -- looks like server may change, stand by...

Last edited:
Annoying at the moment.

Xbox have changed my gamertag from when I previously had my xbox! Think I may just have to set up a new account as my settings keep saying I am in America when I am clearly not!

Anyone struggling with MW3, try lag compensation.

And if anyone plays on Xbox 360, please add me - tallulie

In simple terms you do something on your laptop that uses a fair amount of net, i.e. download a film, this basically is what a lot of people do - You know when you reckon they saw you and shot you before you even had chance? Or you shoot them loads (as it seems) and they then get you? They could be doing this.

Many people are complaining that MW3's lag compensation is actually making it worse for someone with good connection, and the person with bad connection has an upperhand - Hence why people spam some torrent downloading whilst playing.

Google it - I am not up on the details really.

Last edited:
Back