• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

There goes Julen!

I doubt Lop's will get much coverage. Mr B will want to talk more about Unai I think.....and maybe how Walsall are doing

Does Stropetegui still need his own thread? can't this be closed and if/when he moves/strops in future it can be covered in Ex Wolf.

At the time it was needed but feel thus has run uts course now.

He's got a new book out, he'll be promoting that
According to twitter he has a talk about it at Waterstone in Brum this Friday so I imagine he wants to plug that as well.

Does Stropetegui still need his own thread? can't this be closed and if/when he moves/strops in future it can be covered in Ex Wolf.

At the time it was needed but feel thus has run uts course now.
We made this bed, we have to lie in it.

This thread is a monument to the bullshit of the last three-ish seasons.

Saunders had his own thread when he was at Chesterfield and Crawley. Was quite glorious.

I'd suggest having one for that twat Lage but it would have to involve some other idiot employing him, which I'm not sure is especially likely any time soon.

It's mad, it's like 20% of his words are said in a scouse accent. Really messing with my chi

Nothing particularly new here other than a halving of the points we had when he took over. Not sure if that's misremembering or part of his spin

Who here would take JL back ?........assuming he shook hands with all concerned , buried the hatchet and got agreement on what he was looking for - and it being acted upon .

Or is he just too high Maintenance regardless ?

Lopetegui is clearly a better manager than O'Neil (at this stage in his career) and I want the best possible people in key positions at Wolves so yeah I'd have him back.

O'Neil is doing a fairly good job in the circumstances though and I'm not exactly happy with the way Lopetegui conducted himself at the end.

If Lop were to return, it would mean the board had moved there goals to align with his, so I think we’d all accept that.

Albeit he seems an absolute tool, his CV and rep in comparison to GoN is head and shoulders better.

I’d have loved to have seen Lop’s reaction to the VAR drama this year, mind.

Lopetegui is clearly a better manager than O'Neil (at this stage in his career) and I want the best possible people in key positions at Wolves so yeah I'd have him back.

O'Neil is doing a fairly good job in the circumstances though and I'm not exactly happy with the way Lopetegui conducted himself at the end.
I agree with this.

He's a good manager and we should want good managers but the Mourinho style antics can get in the bin.

Only way Lop comes back is if we make a dreadful start to next season and Fosun panic. That being the case I don’t want him.

Back