• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

There goes Julen!

Fuck Lop, can't believe anyone would have him back.

Very refreshing to be liked by the media and to even been seen as hard done by via the refs and VAR.

Alot of this comes from having GON as manager.

The portugeezers were great but we were very much unliked because of it, we have also turned around our Anti Football image (which served us very well don't get me wrong)

Long live GON and happy new year

Julen isn't Portuguese.
I didn't say he was, and who is a xenophobe by the way?

We were viewed very differently before by other clubs and the media, that's pretty much fact (I know I know in my opinion 😉)

Christ what kind of forum have I walked into lol

Edit : I guess as this is a Lopetegui thread I should have explained a bit more in depth, but the Portugeezers comment was obviously referring to Nuno era, just how I perceive the outside view to have changed so much this season. Lopetegui would not have had that as neither did Nuno or Bruno (in my opinion)

Wolves have certainly been dismissed as just a Mendes plaything on the Totally Football podcast. James Richardson struggles to hide his contempt on the few occasions they feel compelled to mention us.

Wolves have certainly been dismissed as just a Mendes plaything on the Totally Football podcast. James Richardson struggles to hide his contempt on the few occasions they feel compelled to mention us.

Not helped by Spiers who is one of those weird Wolves fans who seems to revel in putting the club down at any opportunity.

Not helped by Spiers who is one of those weird Wolves fans who seems to revel in putting the club down at any opportunity.
Spiers always came across as wary of anyone not British. Seemed not to like struggling to get an interview with them, when he did then no interest in understanding or allowing for a foreign language, no knowledge of the game outside of a very limited (English) perspective. Cut from the same cloth as the Talking Wolves guy who revels in arriving late and leaving early for each half so he can do his acca or drink some awful lager. Clearly disliked Nuno and it came across that, if Nuno even knew who he was, the feeling was mutual.

Could be completely wrong about all that, just how he struck me. Glad he pushed off somewhere else.

These seem like some very strong opinions on people not worthy of them, but.

* I listen to the Totally Football show every week and I've never felt that from Richardson - however when we are blasting 30 million on Guedes and Silva, it could surely be fair to think we are a Mendes plaything? We felt it at times!

* Spiers not liking Wolves? What?

* And Matt Cooper (presumably?) Not liking Nuno? Never got that vibe either - though he does seem quite an arrogant fella, but we have plenty of them!

Last edited:
Can you please explain how I have been xenophobic mate?
You won't get an explanation. The guy just loves to throw wild accusations about...

Any chance and he's accusing people of sexism, racism and now completing the set with xenophobia...

He's got a little friend who likes to wade in too. I'll call them the siblings of outrage. I darent call them brothers, that'll offend them because someone might be non binary...

Sounds like a biker gang but I imagine them riding around on e-scooters carrying tear soaked keyboards under their arms looking for comments to be offended by.

You won't get an explanation. The guy just loves to throw wild accusations about...

Any chance and he's accusing people of sexism, racism and now completing the set with xenophobia...

He's got a little friend who likes to wade in too. I'll call them the siblings of outrage. I darent call them brothers, that'll offend them because someone might be non binary...

Sounds like a biker gang but I imagine them riding around on e-scooters carrying tear soaked keyboards under their arms looking for comments to be offended by.
Obviously a lot going on there, but ‘carrying’ a keyboard? Like a big Yamaha one or just a little ZX spectrum one?

2024....you were good for 5 mins...

No more lines to cross now. Shit posted to try and get an reaction from bollocks posted days ago will see one of the following happen

a) A Ban for the nobber doing it
b) A ban for the wiseguys/gals on here for doing exactly what I would now do in this situation
c) I just turn off my laptop and do some work and let you fellow idiots do whatever you want until an adult (Langers) comes along
d) I find the internet....and destroy it

37f997fb-af85-4b71-9261-8b28f52c22df_text.gif

2024....you were good for 5 mins...

No more lines to cross now. Shit posted to try and get an reaction from bollocks posted days ago will see one of the following happen

a) A Ban for the nobber doing it
b) A ban for the wiseguys/gals on here for doing exactly what I would now do in this situation
c) I just turn off my laptop and do some work and let you fellow idiots do whatever you want until an adult (Langers) comes along
d) I find the internet....and destroy it

37f997fb-af85-4b71-9261-8b28f52c22df_text.gif
I was going to reply, but my scooter is still charging

Please make sure your e-scooters are registered and insured and that you have the relevant licence.

Back