• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

There goes Julen!

In a few years time when the information comes out in full that 10 months from the day Lage was sacked to Lopetegui being paid off will make a very interesting book.

As long as Jeff doesn't write it
Jeff/AI (not our American friend, the artificial intelligence thing).

Though I'd love to see Al's version of it (our American friend. God this is hard work and confusing, can we not have a capital I that doesn't look like an l?)

I’ve been Jeff’s ghostwriter for years. You’re all welcome.

West Ham starting to move down their list then, so not long until GO is fave there.

It’ll happen, fairly quickly followed by Rob Edwards to Wolves. We might get lucky and be ‘plucky wolves’ for a season or 2.

Lop still living in Wolvo given the whole saga regarding his dad is......odd.
I don't think his dad was ever the issue. The issue seems to have been assurances over funding and recruitment in my opinion.

JL may well have been lied to. I'm not even sure I can blame Jeff for being a sneaky liar. If he did lie, his lies almost definitely kept us in the PL. Needs must I guess.

I don't think his dad was ever the issue. The issue seems to have been assurances over funding and recruitment in my opinion.

JL may well have been lied to. I'm not even sure I can blame Jeff for being a sneaky liar. If he did lie, his lies almost definitely kept us in the PL. Needs must I guess.
His dad was definitely an issue, horrible to suggest otherwise as well.

Back