• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

There goes Julen!

You won't get an explanation. The guy just loves to throw wild accusations about...

Any chance and he's accusing people of sexism, racism and now completing the set with xenophobia...

He's got a little friend who likes to wade in too. I'll call them the siblings of outrage. I darent call them brothers, that'll offend them because someone might be non binary...

Sounds like a biker gang but I imagine them riding around on e-scooters carrying tear soaked keyboards under their arms looking for comments to be offended by.
Where’s the poster who does the graphics post game. Need one of the biker gang doing ..

You won't get an explanation. The guy just loves to throw wild accusations about...

Any chance and he's accusing people of sexism, racism and now completing the set with xenophobia...

He's got a little friend who likes to wade in too. I'll call them the siblings of outrage. I darent call them brothers, that'll offend them because someone might be non binary...

Sounds like a biker gang but I imagine them riding around on e-scooters carrying tear soaked keyboards under their arms looking for comments to be offended by.
God do I wish the Navy Seal copypasta wasn't a TOS violation...

The old Curbishley trap.

Not good enough to attract a top team. Feels a relegation fighting job is beneath him. In Curbs' case the additional issue of not wanting to move too far north of London. So er, that'll be West Ham then, the job you just left.

Never got another job.

In the running for Roma with the new owners wasn’t he?

Yes I posted a link saying he was on Milan's wanted list if they binned Pioli

Maybe if Ipswich come up and McKenna is poached then he may see them as ambitious :LOL:

"From scratch" seems an odd phrase to use.

"Hey squad, my name's Julen, I'm the new manager here. I like to start from scratch, so you're all fired. Toodles!"

Think he needs to realise that he’s not that brilliant and isn’t worth all the hassle and demands that comes with him.
Getting a reputation as a high maintenance man

If he’d played a style above functional he might be more in demand.

I'd have thought, getting a load of players you wanted in January, followed by getting rid of some players including dead wood in August is pretty much starting from scratch. The guy is a needy egotist.

I’m glad we got rid. He would have thrown his toys out of the pram every single time he didn’t get his own way.

He was perfect at the time to get us out of a very sticky situation - not sure anyone else would have done it (and we’ll never know) - but good riddance.

Back