• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

There goes Julen!

Child bearing hipped Richmond sausage the highlight of that last few pages

Honest interview maybe but he's the latest Jeff Shi scapegoat.

The reason we haven't got any money is Hobbs cunt puddle of a boss. That cunt signed Guedes, Nunes and Cunha because he hasn't got a clue what he was doing. Now Hobbs is picking up the pieces.

Saying 'the project isn't what he thought it was' is saying 'we lied to get him and now he's fucked right off and will probably go at the slightest hint of Shi lying to him again'.

Hobbs could have avoided giving the line of JL , but didn't .

Sounds a tad fragile to me . If the season begins in a solid manner then I wouldn't have concerns , but if we start poorly and end up in the relegation zone or closer to it than we'd like , then you might have a situation where JL will blame that on not getting the players he wants - the ones he was promised initially he's get .

Hobbs came across well I thought .

You could easily argue that our hands are tied in terms of recruiting , but clever recruiting can help too . Look at Gomes , Lemina and Dawson - they cost very little between them , but are clearly good buys and are all contributing a hell of a lot more than players who cost an awful lot more .
We are led to believe that JL wanted Cunha - has his valuation matched his contribution thus far ? I'd say a very definite no to that so far .
There is better value out there .

If Rubes' £47m to Saudi Arabia is a recent this week development, might explain Julen's "actually, I love orange chip lads" declaration as our FFP situation now looks lots better.
But how much of that £47m will we be able to re-invest in the transfer market? Usually needs to cover other costs too… someone with more football knowledge will be able to explain, but the full amount we receive is never spent as far as I have observed…. Anyone care to elaborate with more facts before everyone gets their hopes to high???

But how much of that £47m will we be able to re-invest in the transfer market? Usually needs to cover other costs too… someone with more football knowledge will be able to explain, but the full amount we receive is never spent as far as I have observed…. Anyone care to elaborate with more facts before everyone gets their hopes to high???
The only people with the straight facts ain't gonna be silly enough to spill them (unless their name is Ballague, I suppose).

Unless it comes from GFFH/Percy/Romano or the OS, it's basically all speculation.

Gotta play nice with the ITKs after we scared off all the rest innit ;)

GFFH has a pretty good track record IIRC. Sometimes misses the mark but seems to have a legit connection.

I don't get the reference but I assume that that's one sick burn you just laid down.
Comparing him to a shite UK train franchise.

Quirk is just upset as he tried to be ITK on social media based on the Neves contract info and looked a twat....he takes that hard and will never forget it...

Comparing him to a shite UK train franchise.

Quirk is just upset as he tried to be ITK on social media based on the Neves contract info and looked a twat....he takes that hard and will never forget it...
Looking a twat really isn't that hard.

Back