• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

There goes Julen!

So if Jeff picked up Julen in his Lamborghini what the fuck was he driving to pick up O'Neill?

Interesting that no Gestifute manager earmarked…yet

O’Neil or Gattuso?!

The problem is as well Fosun won’t back down to him now, not this far down the road.

I'd imagined us 10-13th under Lop with no additions. All bets are off now. We're way better than Luton and Sheff U but they've got decent managers.

So if Jeff picked up Julen in his Lamborghini what the fuck was he driving to pick up O'Neill?
You've got a van, can we not bundle Big Face Gary into the back of it and hide him somewhere for a week or so?

There's value in not believing everything you read, but there's also value in being able to read the mood music coming out of the club.

It's highly likely Lopetegui will be gone by the end of the day, and there's no chance he's in place for the start of the season. That's more than speculation, that's pattern recognition.

I don't mind O'Neil and felt for him a tad (but did understand Bournemouth wanting to take the next step).

I didn't and don't want him here though, this is even worse considering Cunha, Nunes and Silva has all started to show signs of decent improvement and use this preseason. Given the combined cost of them it's insane to want to disrupt that.

How can you fire out that letter last week that hints at long term views and planning, and the potentially move from Lop to O'Neil!

Love to know what Fosun do if come December we’re in deep shit in the bottom 3 again, sack another manager?

Bournemouth were a statistical anomaly last year, they were rank on numerous metrics, their fans hated him. It would be like Lage all over again where its totally unsustainable.

Thinking we've nailed this Premier League survival lark once was arrogant and misguided the first time, the second time is phenomenally stupid.

What blows my mind is the idea of O'Neil being first choice.

He could go on to be a genius and have a hugely successful coaching career, who knows, but at this point in time he has barely any managerial experience (I haven't checked for definite, is it about 30-35 games?) and zero gravitas, pedigree, whatever. I don't understand how a PL team can appoint someone so inexperienced and just hope for the best.

What blows my mind is the idea of O'Neil being first choice.

He could go on to be a genius and have a hugely successful coaching career, who knows, but at this point in time he has barely any managerial experience (I haven't checked for definite, is it about 30-35 games?) and zero gravitas, pedigree, whatever. I don't understand how a PL team can appoint someone so inexperienced and just hope for the best.

We did it with Lage.

At least Lage was Mendes's man - there's a logic there, even if it's shit. What on earth does O'Neil have going for him?

Back