• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Things that make you SAD thread.

I just want to say thank you to Del for posting this, youve made this dad hug his kids a bit tighter

Currently an active shooter in the neighborhood/borough just next to my own. "Multiple" police wounded by gunfire.

Knew something had to be going on; about an hour ago the sirens started and they still haven't stopped. Haven't been able to hear the shots, thank goodness.

This country, sometimes; god damn it all.

Edit: Weird that this makes me feel any better; current reporting suggests the shooter was being served a warrant. So, at the very least, it wasn't an "I'm going to open up this rifle in a crowd of innocents" situation. Thank fuck for that.

Last edited:
Currently an active shooter in the neighborhood/borough just next to my own. "Multiple" police wounded by gunfire.

Knew something had to be going on; about an hour ago the sirens started and they still haven't stopped. Haven't been able to hear the shots, thank goodness.

This country, sometimes; god damn it all.

Edit: Weird that this makes me feel any better; current reporting suggests the shooter was being served a warrant. So, at the very least, it wasn't an "I'm going to open up this rifle in a crowd of innocents" situation. Thank fuck for that.

3 dead officers im hearing, Alan.

4 now, 4 more in (the) hospital. 1 shooter dead, the other in custody.

Just another day in America ay
As an outsider looking in, these things seem to happen almost daily over there. What's the answer?

As an outsider looking in, these things seem to happen almost daily over there. What's the answer?
I’m a cynic, so, grain of salt.

If there was a time at which it might have been possible for reasonable gun control to happen in this country, I think it’s come and gone.

I can’t see how we all let Sandy Hook happen and just… shrugged.

Love the juxtaposition with the "Support Education" vanity plate.

Back