• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

UEFA Nations League & Euro 2020 Qualification

I like Trippier a lot, but no way should he be getting in ahead of the walker.
a3cc2e1aaa018e08852aac7efed5316b.jpg

Especially when the 'world's best LWB' is there to be got at.

The worlds worst footballer ( ;) )scores

Good sub that, goal down so you take off Henderson for the attacking prowess of Eric Dier.

I struggle to see what Alli and Lingard do for us most the time. Anonymous against anyone half decent like it was at WC . We’d be better off going 3-4-3 like wolves with 2 holding players.

What the fuck is this ref on booking stones for that.

Told you the ref was a clown

Doesn’t sound like I missed much.

only watched 35 minutes of the second half, but thought we were pretty shite again. lethargic, snail paced movement of the ball. if that team played in the premiership, they'd be lucky not to get relegated .

Keeping an eye on this on SSN. Thoughts - thankfully the senior Danish players are involved, otherwise it becomes a farce. Bale sounds like he is doing well, but a deserved lead for the Danes from Erikssen.

And Dean Saunders is a completely fucking insufferable utter fucking prick with no more right to be on God's clean earth than a weasel.

Keeping an eye on this on SSN. Thoughts - thankfully the senior Danish players are involved, otherwise it becomes a farce. Bale sounds like he is doing well, but a deserved lead for the Danes from Erikssen.

And Dean Saunders is a completely fucking insufferable utter fucking prick with no more right to be on God's clean earth than a weasel.

Paddy said:

96a2d7aa32ed86c5e4bd089bdfbd341c-breaking-news-banner-header-2-678x381.jpg

Back