• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

UKIP and Similar Watch

We should have a power of recall - the constituency electorate should have the power to demand a by election and I doubt they would in this case.

Arron banks is either rhyming slang or a description of impending ecological disaster in Scotland.

Well done Paul Nutall on beating Wladimir Klitschko in the 11th!

Nuttall has a reputation for bullshit. Hes claimed to have a PhD, to have been a pro footballer, and to have been at Hillsborough.

Ah so its just not very funny. Got it.

He could win in Boston. 70% brexit vote wasn't it there? Maybe they will get a few this time in the areas that really want brexit? Don't know , not sure. Nuttall is a bit of a knob all round.

He should have won the by-election recently.

If he couldn't get that over the line then he has no chance elsewhere.

Boston being 70% leave means nothing. Leave is happening as we are all being told. A vote for Nuttall doesn't make it happen more.

If Labour had been anti-Brexit, then he would be an MP by now.

Yep - absolutely smashed to bits and seatless. Interesting that most of their votes have gone to the conservatives though.

The Conservatives will win. And get hopefully one term tops.

The death of UKIP is absolutely a good thing.

Yep - absolutely smashed to bits and seatless. Interesting that most of their votes have gone to the conservatives though.

I'd have thought that was fairly inevitable. If you want to vote for a xenophobic, right-wing bunch of loons, why not go for the ones that actually have the power to make all your bizarre fantasies come true?

Yep, they're gone. Lost all their council seats in Lincolnshire and Wales, massive Leave areas.

Tend to think they only existed because of peoples discontent with how successive governments have handled immigration - although I would welcome a reformed relationship within Europe - the lines are a bit more blurred there. One or two nice ideas but most of it was unpalatable and Farage is a cunt. We are yet to learn how each party will set out their immigration policy so they are not entirely dead in the water (just yet). My opinion is that they were never viable but nonetheless a necessary agitator.

If you think UKIP are the difference maker in that you need your bumps felt.

If you think UKIP are the difference maker in that you need your bumps felt.

Really? 4 million votes and they will be going blue not red in all likelihood if the ukip voters are looking elsewhere. No SDP candidate anywhere for me so the only pro brexit party is the Tories. You do the maths

The Tories were in power anyway, we've had seven years of austerity, we knew we were going to get at least five years more because they have no ideas whatsoever.

All that's happened is that the Tories have appropriated much of UKIP's core ideals. And people vote for it because...well I don't know why because no-one ever explains it to me when I ask.

Back