• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

UKIP and Similar Watch

I may be wrong, but I guess the UKIP voters won't bother voting at all this time.

I always vote, whether it be local or national elections. And I think everyone should vote, irrespective of who they support.

For who? My allegiance was not recognised and I live in a huge Tory area. Vote Tory ukip or no one. I chose no one. I feel that is also a vote of no confidence by abstaining. It says you are all crap and the outcome is a forgone conclusion

Abstaining by not turning up actually says none of that. If you want to achieve that, you have to spoil your ballot paper.

For who? My allegiance was not recognised and I live in a huge Tory area. Vote Tory ukip or no one. I chose no one. I feel that is also a vote of no confidence by abstaining. It says you are all crap and the outcome is a forgone conclusion

I do not mind who people vote for, that is their choice, I just think they should use their vote.

I do not mind who people vote for, that is their choice, I just think they should use their vote.

But should people vote without having a depth of knowledge of what they are voting for and the potential consequences.
I ask that because I still don't believe I have sufficient knowledge to vote on a European referendum in or out option. There's just far to much guesswork and any Government offering that question opens the country up to economic problems down the line.

You go the polling station and write SDP on the voting slip.

Your vote will be spoilt but I guarantee you that dozens of people at the count will see it over the course of the evening. Counters, presiding officer, candidates, activists, council staff, press...only takes one of the to go home and think next time I am standing on an SDP ticket and your spoilt paper creates the potential for change.

Vote. With your conscience, your principles, your head or your heart. Just vote even if it is none of the above.

Your vote will be spoilt but I guarantee you that dozens of people at the count will see it over the course of the evening. Counters, presiding officer, candidates, activists, council staff, press...only takes one of the to go home and think next time I am standing on an SDP ticket and your spoilt paper creates the potential for change.

Vote. With your conscience, your principles, your head or your heart. Just vote even if it is none of the above.

Isn't that just another word for the Conservative Party?

But should people vote without having a depth of knowledge of what they are voting for and the potential consequences.
I ask that because I still don't believe I have sufficient knowledge to vote on a European referendum in or out option. There's just far to much guesswork and any Government offering that question opens the country up to economic problems down the line.

Then it also stands to reason you don't have enough knowledge to ascertain whether brexit will work or not. That probably goes for us all.

Bloody brilliant. I will do it for the ge . Thanks. I never thought of that

UKIP's priceless reason for banning the burka:

DAqsJXcXcAAHQLk

Nigel Farage is a "person of interest" in the FBI investiagtion looking into links between Trump and Russia

Nuttall did fuck all!

Ukip are dead in the water

Farage will only come back if brexit u turn isd threatened. I reckon he wants to be a lord!

They're absolutely broke unless Banks comes back, which I doubt he will (he might form his own horrible racist party, he threatened to do it a couple of months ago).

Farage will just chip away from the sidelines for now and get inexplicable amounts of airtime.

They lost 180k in deposits. You'd have to have a heart of stone not to laugh.

Back